class Major Courses
Course 1: MBA
Course 2: MBA Global
Course 3: MBA Executive
Course 4: MBA Business Analytics
Course 5: MBA Quantitative Finance
Course 6: MBA International Finance
Course 7: MBA Finance Management
Course 8: MBA International Business
Course 9: MBA for Working Professionals
Course 10: MBA Aviation and Logistics Management
MBA Executive course details
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA|
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||Students seeking admission to the MBA Program should have passed Bachelor’s degree / Masters degree and should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).|
|Fee Detail||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.|
|Admission Process||Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open.
Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Syllabus of MBA Executive
|18 Months||Semester I||
Placement of MBA Executive
The Executive MBA is explicitly designed for working and mid-career professionals or executives who are looking to advance in their industry, usually within the same organisation. This makes the career path with an executive MBA fairly clear with this degree one can move up the chain from his/her current role. Many surveys claim that nearly 54% of executive MBA candidates were given increased job responsibilities and that 40% were awarded promotions.
Some of the positions available for an MBA Executive student in an organisation are:
Senior Accounting Manager: An accounting manager oversees the everyday operations of the accounting department of a firm. They also monitor incoming data that is later analysed to create and maintain financial reports or accounting statements. An accounting manager also enforces accurate accounting methods, introduces policies, and upholds accounting principles.
Average salary of a Senior Accounting Manager will range from around 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum.
Chief Financial Officer: The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of an organisation is responsible for all the finance related activities like planning, implementing, and managing day-to-day financial operations of the organisation. They are also involved in the business planning, budgeting, financial forecasting, and managing negotiations based on the organisation’s finances.
Average salary of a chief financial manager will range from around 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum.
Senior Cash Manager: A cash manager is responsible for managing and overseeing a company’s daily, weekly, and monthly cash inflow and outflow. It is their responsibility to reduce the amount of cash that flows into the company in the form of “collectables”. They also have to follow regulations and industry guidelines while maximising the time taken to pay for received goods.
Average salary of a senior cash manager will range from around 8 lakhs to 18 lakhs per annum.
Investment banking manager: An investment banking associate is involved in the client-servicing aspect of the BFSI industry. They are tasked with making marketing collaterals, organising and presenting financial information, undertaking valuation analysis, creating and executing transactions with clients.
Average salary of an investment banking manager will range from around 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum.
Senior Credit Manager & Specialist: The main core function that a credit manager and specialist is supposed to perform is to manage and be responsible for the credit granting process, applying credit policies, reviewing the company’s customers’ credit at regular intervals, and assessing whether a potential customer is credit-worthy or not. The main goal of a credit manager and specialist is to maximise company profits while minimising losses and bad debts.
Average salary of a senior credit manager will range from around 7 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
Senior Financial Analyst: A financial analyst is tasked with analysis of results, checking on variances, recognising trends, and through these actions they are expected to advice the management on the steps they should take to propel the company ahead. They also have to analyse and study the data presented to them, organise a comparative study of the data received, and propose changes in the financial plans of the company.
Average salary of a senior financial analyst will range from around 10 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum.
Other Potential career roles:
- Business Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Textile Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Logistics and Supply
- Hospital Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager
- Hospital Business Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Business Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Trials Executive
- Administrative Service Manager
- Rural Development Officer
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Project Manager
select_all Benefits of MBA Executive
Some of the advantages that an Executive MBA professional enjoys are as follows:
Creating new networking opportunities: Executive MBA students represent a diverse range of industries. In the current job market, experts suggest creating a varied network of relationships for the best career opportunities. The shared learning experience brings people together to form indelible bonds and this is possible in Executive MBA programmes.
Executive MBA offers new challenges and experiences: An Executive MBA course is designed to help refine those leadership and management talents into expertise, as well as hone high-level business strategy. The course prepares the students to face new challenges at managerial positions.
Spark’s new interests: Executive MBA is not just for professionals working in the corporate environment. Even the entrepreneurs well look for Executive MBA for better understanding of the leadership and managerial roles. Executive MBA candidates are fully knowledgeable and equipped to go out into the business world with a venture of their own and make it big. The course creates spark in new interests and innovations.
- Flexibility: Executive MBA programs allow for flexible learning environments. This means professionals can continue their career paths while studying and preparing for a new one. The professionals can balance both work and study in the Executive MBA programmes.
Top Recruiters for MBA Executive students
- Ernst and Young
- Aditya Birla Group
- JP Morgan Chase
- HSBC Bank
- Bank of America
- Goldman Sachs
Benefits of our Counselling
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to colleges such as Christ University, St. Joseph College, Jyothi Nivas College, Mount Carmel College, Kristu Jayanti College
- The students will be updated on latest notifications of all the courses and Colleges in Bangalore
- The students are provided with complete guidance to direct admissions procedures of various colleges
- The students will receive the latest updates on notifications about all the entrance exam dates
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide,campus tour of different colleges in Bangalore
- The students will get genuine reviews about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given a in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students will be given a verified List of Reputed Colleges from our dedicated research team
- The students can get detailed information about fake Colleges and Universities
- The students will be recommended with new and trending Specializations based on job demand
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services based on their courses and their skills. This is exclusively available for students taking admission to different colleges through Galaxy Education