MBA Finance Management (Master of Business Administration in Finance Management)
Financial Management basically deals with planning, organising and controlling the finance activities such as procurement and utilisation of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles of financial resources of the enterprise. Financial management is as important in business as production and marketing. A business firm requires finance to commence its operations, to continue its operations and for expansion or growth. Financial management plays a crucial role in survival of a firm in the extremely competitive markets. The course involves the study of analytics, budgeting, organisation and monitoring of finances. The course serves students seeking comprehensive technical knowledge of derivatives pricing, asset management. Financial engineering course furnishes the students with foundational knowledge in financial concepts.
class Major Courses
Course 1: MBA
Course 2: MBA Global
Course 3: MBA Executive
Course 4: MBA Business Analytics
Course 5: MBA Quantitative Finance
Course 6: MBA International Finance
Course 7: MBA Finance Management
Course 8: MBA International Business
Course 9: MBA for Working Professionals
Course 10: MBA Aviation and Logistics Management
MBA Finance course details
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA|
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||Students seeking admission to the MBA Program should have passed Bachelor’s degree / Masters degree and should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).|
|Fee Detail||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.|
|Admission Process||Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open.
Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Syllabus of MBA Finance
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
Placement of MBA Finance
The MBA financial management students can find ample job opportunities in the management industry. They are usually hired in managerial positions in the organisations and are paid handsome salaries. Some of the important job roles available are:
Financial Controller: A financial controller directs the day-to-day financial functions of an organization in addition to forecasting its financial future. In addition to managing cash flow, overseeing budgets, preparing financial statements and submitting required reports to regulatory agencies, a controller is often called upon to provide input on both short-term and long-term business decisions.
Average financial controller will be earning around 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum.
Insurance Manager: An insurance manager, also known as a risk manager, assesses an organization's financial health with regard to its liability and potential for loss, as well as oversees its insurance policies and insurance-related transactions. An insurance manager is expected to provide analyses of business decisions from a risk perspective, stay abreast of industry regulations and give advice regarding potential litigation.
Average insurance manager will be earning around 10 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
Bank Manager: The bank managers at banks and financial managers at financial institutions, such as commercial banks and credit unions, oversee the services that banks provide to their customers. Responsibilities include approving loans, issuing mortgages, directing investment funds, understanding federal regulations and managing electronic banking services. Bank managers are employed both in corporate offices and in bank branches.
Average bank manager will be earning around 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum.
Investment Manager: An investment manager analyses financial markets and advises individual and corporate investors on the selection of securities and assets, such as stocks, bonds and real estate. Also known as a fund, wealth, portfolio or asset manager, an investment manager is expected to have a thorough knowledge of domestic financial markets, global financial markets and investment funds.
Average investment manager will be earning around 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum.
Other potential career roles:
- Investments Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Analyst and Manager
- Investment Banker
- Market Analyst
- Marketing and Money Manager
- Operations Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Securities and Risk Analyst
select_all Benefits of MBA Finance
Some of the advantages that MBA Financial Management students will be enjoying are:
Develop advanced and flexible skills: The MBA Financial Management students usually are young business people with a minimum of two years of professional experience. The students will improve leadership skills and people management skills. They also develop advertise and sell the products and services
Access to an extensive business network: The MBA Financial Management students will have great networking opportunities with the financial sector. This will help the students to expand business management capabilities.
High Salaries: The MBA Financial management students are some of the professionals who are paid handsome and high salaries. The organisations are ready to pay hefty packages for the skilled professionals.
- Highly Demanded Career: The MBA professionals are in great demand and are highly skilled professionals. There is a huge skill gap in the management that has created a skill crunch in the industry. So, the right candidates can expect excellent career growth in the management field.
Top Recruiters for MBA Finance students
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Ernest and Young
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Bajaj Allianz
- HDFC Life
- Kotak Life
- United India Insurance
- Max Bupa
- New India Assurance
- The Filipino Channel
- Ernst & Young
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase
Benefits of our Counselling
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to colleges such as Christ University, St. Joseph College, Jyothi Nivas College, Mount Carmel College, Kristu Jayanti College and many more
- The students will be updated on latest notifications of all the courses and Colleges in Bangalore
- The students are provided with complete guidance to direct admissions procedures of various colleges
- The students will receive the latest updates on notifications about all the entrance exam dates
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide,campus tour of different colleges in Bangalore
- The students will get genuine reviews about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given a in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students will be given a verified List of Reputed Colleges from our dedicated research team
- The students can get detailed information about fake Colleges and Universities
- The students will be recommended with new and trending Specializations based on job demand
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services based on their courses and their skills. This is exclusively available for students taking admission to different colleges through Galaxy Education.