class Major Courses
Course 1: MBA
Course 2: MBA Global
Course 3: MBA Executive
Course 4: MBA Business Analytics
Course 5: MBA Quantitative Finance
Course 6: MBA International Finance
Course 7: MBA Finance Management
Course 8: MBA International Business
Course 9: MBA for Working Professionals
Course 10: MBA Aviation and Logistics Management
MBA Global course details
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA|
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||Students seeking admission to the MBA Program should have passed Bachelor’s degree / Masters degree and should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).|
|Fee Detail||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.|
|Admission Process||Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open.
Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Syllabus of MBA Global
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
Placement of MBA Global
The students with an MBA Global degree can find ample job opportunities across different platforms and diverse domains. They are usually hired in managerial or decision-making positions in the global MNCs. They will be responsible to handle international markets and should be able to handle challenges faced in the international business world.
Some of the important job roles available for MBA global students are:
Global risk management manager: The risk management directors are safety specialists who establish mitigation plans to keep these incidents from closing corporate doors. International organizations need them to identify threats, formulate emergency protocol, prevent financial losses, find protective solutions, run security tests, lead recovery efforts, procure clean-up aid, and file indemnity paperwork.
Average salary for a global risk management manager will range from 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum.
International corporate auditing manager: The corporate auditing directors are number sleuths who oversee the systematic review of internal operations to catch financial schemes red-handed. Their duties include analysing documentation, watching cash flows, implementing monetary controls, coaching auditors, following GAAP standards, allocating audit resources, reporting discrepancies to executives, and advising on policy changes.
Average salary for an international corporate auditing manager will range from 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum.
International real estate development manager: The international real estate development managers are land hunters who oversee corporate expansion to new facilities overseas to grow productions in international markets. International business MBAs would help map beneficial locations abroad, assess the structure’s soundness, negotiate fair pricing, arrange the lease or mortgage, spearhead needed renovations, hire contractors, and enhance building portfolios.
Average salary for an international real estate manager will range from 10 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
International Business Analyst: International business analyst help guide the businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis. These agile professionals straddle the line between IT and the business to help bridge the gap and improve efficiency. They are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Average salary for an international business analyst will range from 12 lakhs to 18 lakhs per annum.
Other Potential career roles:
- Business Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Textile Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Logistics and Supply
- Hospital Administrator
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager
- Hospital Business Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Business Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Trials Executive
- Administrative Service Manager
- Rural Development Officer
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Project Manager
select_all Benefits of MBA Global
As an MBA Global degree holder, one will enjoy the following advantages during their careers.
Greater Employment Opportunities: The MBA Global degree opens doors to different sectors of the world markets. The MBA Global students are hired in global MNCs and sometimes in government sectors also.
Greater Career Advancements: Earning an MBA Global degree is the evidence of various qualities like persistence, determination, intellectual prowess, ability to handle challenging environments etc. The students will be trained on all these aspects and the employers look for such qualities in the students. So, the MBA Global postgraduates have opportunities to advance more in their careers at a faster pace.
Vast Career Choice: The MBA Global postgraduates have vast career opportunities. They have a vibrant career choice after completion of their degree. They can work in various global business organizations, managerial or decision-making positions. They can join to any domain where markets play a crucial role.
Vast job Profiles: The MBA Global postgraduates can land in various job roles soon after the completion of the master’s degree. Some of the job roles available after MBA Global are: Senior Financial Consultant, Company Secretary, Global Business Analyst, Global Finance Officer, Global Sales Analyst, Global Business Development Manager and many more
Vast Job areas: The MBA Global students can find job opportunities in vast areas of the businesses. They are required at every organization where markets and business development play a crucial role in an organization.
Top Recruiters for MBA Global students
- Ernst and Young
- Aditya Birla Group
- JP Morgan Chase
- Mercedes Benz
Benefits of our Counselling
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to colleges such as Christ University, St. Joseph College, Jyothi Nivas College, Mount Carmel College, Kristu Jayanti College and many more
- The students will be updated on latest notifications of all the courses and Colleges in Bangalore
- The students are provided with complete guidance to direct admissions procedures of various colleges
- The students will receive the latest updates on notifications about all the entrance exam dates
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide,campus tour of different colleges in Bangalore
- The students will get genuine reviews about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given a in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students will be given a verified List of Reputed Colleges from our dedicated research team
- The students can get detailed information about fake Colleges and Universities
- The students will be recommended with new and trending Specializations based on job demand
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services based on their courses and their skills. This is exclusively available for students taking admission to different colleges through Galaxy Education