Enquire Now
Enquire Now
Galaxy Educational Services logo

News


UGC decides to bring norms for e-Degree Courses

India
01 Jun 2020

The development has come after the HRD Minister asked the country’s top 100 universities to offer such courses amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The University Grants Commission is set to bring in regulations for online degree courses. Members of the commissi...

HRD Minister Confirms Examinations for Final Year Students and 1st and 2nd Year Students will be promoted based on their Internal Marks

India
30 May 2020

Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank went live on Facebook on Wednesday to interact with heads of various Higher Education Institutes of the country.  In the webinar, attended by over 1000 heads, teachers, chancellors, etc. of various universities, HRD Minister...

Karnataka CM Yediyurappa Announces Complete College Syllabus Online

Karnataka, India
29 May 2020

During the meeting, officials said about 79 per cent of the syllabus were complete and the remaining 21 per cent would be completed through online classes within 31/05/20. As the Karnataka government awaits guidelines from the Centre on resuming classes in col...

Government announces Zero Vacation Policy in the Upcoming Academic Year

Karnataka, India
29 May 2020

The State Higher Education Department on Tuesday has decided to adopt a ‘Zero Vacation’ Policy in the upcoming academic year to cope with the loss of academic days due to coronavirus induced lockdown in the nation. The decision was communicated during the review mee...

CBSE DECIDES TO HOLD THE EXAMINATIONS FROM 01/07/20 -15/07/20

India
28 May 2020

CBSE will be holding examinations of the remaining subjects from 01/07/20 to 15/07/20 because some students are not present at the station from where they were appearing for the examinations, prior to postponement of examinations and it would be difficult for them to appear in the schedul...

Karnataka Planning to start UG, PG, Engineering Courses from August 1st, 2020

Karnataka, India
27 May 2020

Karnataka is planning to reopen classes for undergraduate courses including engineering streams on 01/08/20 after conducting examinations as per the schedule prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Government will announce its decision in the first week of Jun...

Our Services

  • Career Counselling
  • Admission guidance
  • Aptitude testing
  • Personality testing
  • Application assistance
  • Updating notifications
  • Assistance for competitive exams
  • Interview training
  • Interview tips
  • Details about fees structure
  • Arranging college visits
  • Comparison of colleges
  • Direct admission under management quota