class Major Courses
Course 1: MBA
Course 2: MBA Global
Course 3: MBA Executive
Course 4: MBA Business Analytics
Course 5: MBA Quantitative Finance
Course 6: MBA International Finance
Course 7: MBA Finance Management
Course 8: MBA International Business
Course 9: MBA for Working Professionals
Course 10: MBA Aviation and Logistics Management
MBA in Aviation Management in Bangalorecourse details
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA|
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||Students seeking admission to the MBA Program should have passed Bachelor’s degree / Masters degree and should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).|
|Fee Detail||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.|
|Admission Process||Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open.
Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Syllabus of MBA in Aviation Management in Bangalore
|Year I||Semester I||
Placement of MBA in Aviation Management in Bangalore
The aviation sector is one of the most profitable sectors in the global economy. The aviation sector is one of the money-making businesses and there is a huge demand for skilled professionals. The aviation field requires sophisticated skills and professionals should be highly skilled individuals. With a greater number of airline operators entering into business has created ample job opportunities for skilled professionals. Some of the important job roles available for MBA Aviation and Logistics students are
Airline Ground Operation: Airline ground operation is one of the promising career options after completing the Basic Aviation Management course. One can make a career in different departments of the Airline Ground Operation like ticketing agent, check-in agent, department agent, arrival agent and ramp agent. Candidates are provided with personality development classes along with grooming classes.
Average salary of an airline ground operator is around 6 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum
Cabin Crew: The best placements are given by the aviation industry in cabin crew/air hostess services. The aviation sector contributes to the training of communication skills to the students of cabin crew/air hostess.
Average salary of a cabin crew is around 8 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum
Airport Operations Manager: The airport managers with this position take the responsibilities of safe take-off and arrival of all the aeroplanes on a specific airport. An Airport Operations Manager operates as a link between ATC and the support staff nearby.
Average salary of an airport operations manager is around 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum
Cargo Operations Manager: They are in charge of administering tasks. Their work is to synchronize the ventures of the ground crew in loading, unloading and shielding the aircraft cargo or baggage.
Average salary of a cargo operations manager is around 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum
Air traffic Controllers: They are expected to line up the schedule of flights. They are ones to give the sign for arrival and take off. However, their position plays a major role in the airport. The air traffic controllers play a crucial role in safety of airlines take offs and landings. So, they have to be highly skilled professionals with ability of keen observation and should be excellent professionals with outstanding decision-making skills
Average salary of an air traffic controllers is around 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum
Airport Manager: Airport managers work at public and private airports and heliports. An airport manager is supposed to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the airport daily. They need strong leadership and communication skills. Also, they should be result oriented.
Average salary of an airport manager is around 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum
Airport Operations Manager: An airport manager is a person who is responsible for organizing and directing airport operations. Airport operations managers ensure that the department operates efficiently through planning, monitoring, supervising and problem-solving.
Average salary of an airport operations manager is around 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum
Other potential career roles:
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Aviation Operations Specialist
- Territory Manager
- Operation Analyst
- Flight Dispatcher
- Cargo Supervisor
- Travel Consultant
- Logistic/Distribution Manager
- Supply and Chain Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Operations Manager
select_all Benefits of MBA in Aviation Management in Bangalore
The MBA Aviation and Logistics professionals will enjoy the following advantages
International Oriented: In the last decade there has been an increase in students joining the MBA Aviation & Logistics course. The course is designed on the international standards where the students can get exposure to global aviation scenarios and make them skilled professionals.
Highly Paid Individuals: The MBA Aviation & Logistics students are highly paid professionals by the airline companies. It is estimated that nearly 15% of employees from MBA Aviation & logistics and management background are paid more than other postgraduates in the majority of airline companies.
Better Career Opportunities: The MBA Aviation & Logistics students can expect better career opportunities in top aviation companies and logistics organisations. They are highly skilled and are capable to work in multidisciplinary areas, so they can expect better career opportunities.
Experience Versatile Study Experience: The MBA Aviation & Logistics students can experience versatile study experience in aviation and related fields. The students are exposed to more realistic and practical exposures which helps them to understand better some of the key important management aspects involved in the aviation industry.
Top Recruiters for MBA in Aviation Management in Bangalore students
- Air India
- Amazon Logistics
- FedEx Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Qatar Airways
- Thomas Cook
- Blue Dart
- British Airways
- Indigo Airlines
- Go Air
Benefits of our Counselling
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to colleges such as Christ University, St. Joseph College, Jyothi Nivas College, Mount Carmel College, Kristu Jayanti College and many more
- The students will be updated on latest notifications of all the courses and Colleges in Bangalore
- The students are provided with complete guidance to direct admissions procedures of various colleges
- The students will receive the latest updates on notifications about all the entrance exam dates
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide,campus tour of different colleges in Bangalore
- The students will get genuine reviews about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given a in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students will be given a verified List of Reputed Colleges from our dedicated research team
- The students can get detailed information about fake Colleges and Universities
- The students will be recommended with new and trending Specializations based on job demand
- The students of Galaxy Education Services will enjoy exclusive placement support services based on their courses and their skills. This is exclusively available for students taking admission to different colleges through Galaxy Education Services