class Major Courses
Course 1: MBA
Course 2: MBA Global
Course 3: MBA Executive
Course 4: MBA Business Analytics
Course 5: MBA Quantitative Finance
Course 6: MBA International Finance
Course 7: MBA Finance Management
Course 8: MBA International Business
Course 9: MBA for Working Professionals
Course 10: MBA Aviation and Logistics Management
MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship course details
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA|
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||Students seeking admission to the MBA Program should have passed Bachelor’s degree / Masters degree and should have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).|
|Fee Detail||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.|
|Admission Process||Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open.
Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Syllabus of MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
Placement of MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship
There are ample job opportunities for MBA Family Business and Entrepreneurship students. They usually take care of family businesses. The students joining for MBA Family Business and Entrepreneurship will be interested in entrepreneurial ventures. Some of the job roles available are
Entrepreneur: People sometimes debate whether getting an MBA helps you to be an entrepreneur. If you've just invented a new technology with worldwide application or a gadget that will change housework forever, maybe don't bother with formal study. But, otherwise, an MBA may be a good idea. Being an effective entrepreneur requires some serious business skills. You can pick these up with an MBA, especially if the course is geared towards entrepreneurship. Plus, having an MBA helps you win the belief and confidence of prospective investors and business partners.
Management Analyst: The management analysts, also referred to as management consultants, investigate ways to assist organizations in reducing costs, increasing revenue, and becoming more profitable. They advise management on various ways to improve efficiency. Many management analysts work as consultants. However, some may be employed through the company they are analysing.
Average salary for management analyst is 6 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum
Finance Manager: A financial manager with an MBA is someone people are inclined to trust with strategic financial management Understanding accounting and numbers is one of the requirements to be a finance manager. But another is to use financial insight to guide business spending and investment decisions.
Average salary for finance manager is 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum
General Manager: The term "general manager" is typically applied to people senior enough to be managing managers. Competitions for GM positions is high because the tasks are, indeed, general: such as supervising, managing and leading people. Management and leadership are also core subjects in Master of Business Administration programs. With an MBA to your name, employers know you've learned management principles and are committed to a career in the field.
Average salary for general manager is 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum
Industry Specialist Manager: Many professionals reach a point in their career when their best prospects for a promotion or higher salary are on the management rather than technical side of the industry. In these situations, an MBA can be invaluable for demonstrating management skills and winning management roles. It's a similar situation if you want to shift into consulting. Here, an MBA builds your business administration skills and provides a credential that gets noticed by prospective clients.
Average salary for industry specialist manger is 8 lakhs to 16 lakhs per annum
Other potential career roles:
- Investments Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Analyst and Manager
- Investment Banker
- Market Analyst
- Marketing and Money Manager
- Operations Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Securities and Risk Analyst
- System Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Finance Controller
- Small Business Owner
- Business Consultant
- Development Officer
- Sales Manager
- New Venture Developer
- Management Consultant
select_all Benefits of MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship
Some of the benefits of MBA Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship Professionals are:
Ample Job Prospects: The MBA Family Managed Business and Entrepreneurship course is usually done by the students who have their own business firms. But they still have abundant job prospects that are limitless. They can join at various career levels like managerial positions, learning and development etc. There is no dearth for job roles for MBA Family managed business and entrepreneurship
Highly Paid Careers: MBA Family Managed Business professionals are among the best-paying jobs in the world. They can easily earn five-digit salaries even at the initial levels of their careers. The salaries will increase over a period of time.
Flexibility of Location: The MBA Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship professionals are not necessarily required to work in office every time. They can work from any part of the world and get the job done. Usually, 60% of the workforce of all the organisations opt for work from home (WFH) option. During some extraordinary situations like in the case of corona pandemic, almost 95% of professionals have been given the option of working from home by the majority of the organisations.
Lucrative career opportunities: The MBA Family Business & Entrepreneurship professionals have lucrative career opportunities and easily switch jobs and are readily hired by many organisations for better salary packages. There is always a greater demand for skilled professionals and switching jobs is an easy task for the skilled and experienced professionals.
Great opportunity for Creativity and Innovation: The MBA Family Business & Entrepreneurship professionals have excellent opportunities to create new and innovative solutions for several problems. The best solutions in computing exhibit high-levels of elegance and beauty
- No boundaries for future opportunities: The demand for MBA Family Business & Entrepreneurship professionals is never ending. They can expect a good growth in their career as well as their bank balance in the coming days. They have excellent flexibility in career choosing
Top Recruiters for MBA in Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship students
- Kotak Life
- Aditya Birla Group
- Blue Horn
- Floyd Inc.
- Neugene International Inc.
- Tata Group
- Adani Group
Benefits of our Counselling
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to colleges such as Christ University, St. Joseph College, Jyothi Nivas College, Mount Carmel College, Kristu Jayanti College and many more
- The students will be updated on latest notifications of all the courses and Colleges in Bangalore
- The students are provided with complete guidance to direct admissions procedures of various colleges
- The students will receive the latest updates on notifications about all the entrance exam dates
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide,campus tour of different colleges in Bangalore
- The students will get genuine reviews about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given a in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students will be given a verified List of Reputed Colleges from our dedicated research team
- The students can get detailed information about fake Colleges and Universities
- The students will be recommended with new and trending Specializations based on job demand
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services based on their courses and their skills. This is exclusively available for students taking admission to different colleges through Galaxy Education