About the College -
Al-Ameen Medical College at Bijapur is one of the well-known institutes offering quality medical education. It was established in 1984 under the aegis of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, founder of Al-Ameen Movements. The Management and staff of the Al-Ameen Medical College are striving to make it one of the best medical institutions in the country.
Accreditation & Affiliations -
- The Al-Ameen Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore.
- Al-Ameen Medical College is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) since 1994.
- Al-Ameen Medical College ranks among the premier institutes for medical education in India.
- The college has now started Post Graduate courses in various disciplines of Medical Sciences which are also recognized by MCI.
Al-Ameen Medical College is spread over 200 acres of land on the western hills of the historical city of Bijapur, Karnataka. The main college building, recreation hall, playground, etc. and the surrounding scenic backdrop add to the beauty of the campus.
Courses offered at the Al-Ameen Medical College -
Al-Ameen Medical College offers -
- Under graduate MBBS programme
- About - The course duration is 4 ½ years followed by one-year internship.
- After passing the final MBBS examination students need to secure temporary registration from Karnataka Medical Council
Applications for the Al-Ameen Medical College admission are invited from students across the country and globe. Candidates seeking admission are required to apply for and appear in the KRLM CET - 2017 entrance test to be conducted by Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association.
The institute reserves seats for students under Al-Ameen Medical College management quota admission and foreign students can seek admission under the NRI quota.
- About - All the courses are affiliated to the RGUHS, Karnataka.
- MD/MS in different branches of medicine are for 3 years (with dissertation).
- Diplomas in varied disciplines are for 2 years (without dissertation).
The Al-Ameen Medical College fee structure changes every year subject to the government rules and regulations. Students seeking admission to Al-Ameen Medical College for the current year can contact us on 09886377426 for fee structure for 2017.
Al-Ameen Medical College conducts placements programs for students graduating from the institution. These programs help the students as they step into the medical world.
- It has separate sections for students, staff books, periodicals, back volumes, Magazine & News papers and internet; it caters the need of students & teaching faculties by providing national and International journals & books in all the disciplines.
- There are 9500 text and reference books 1800 back volumes of nearly 120 journals.
- It is also linked with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore, in providing nearly 300 online e-journals.
- Computer labs with Internet facilities.
- The canteen facilities provide authentic, hygienic delicacies to soothe the taste buds of our young medical professionals.
- The Al-Ameen Medical College reviews speak about the well maintained hostel. Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls.
Galaxy Educational Services assist and guide you get admission in Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore , Contact us for more information on 09886377426!