BTECH/BE Computer Science and Engineering in Mathematics and Computing (Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science and Engineering in Mathematics and Computing)
Mathematics and Computing are both inter-related and interdisciplinary subjects. Without mathematics there is no computer science. Both the subjects go hand in hand and the professionals with excellent knowledge of both mathematics and computer science will always have an upper hand on the other engineering degrees and can be successful in his/her career in the IT field.
Mathematics is the science that deals with the logic of shape quantity and arrangement. Mathematics is all around us in everything we do. It is the building block for everything in our daily lives, including mobile devices, architecture, art, money, engineering and even sports. Mathematics plays an important role for computer science professionals, this is because concepts of logic that play an important role in computer coding is based on mathematics.
Cloud Computing is the delivery of on-demand computing services from applications to storage and processing power-typically over the internet and on a pay as you go basis. Computing is the process of using computer technology to complete a given goal-oriented task. Computing may encompass the design and development of software and hardware systems for a broad range of purposes often structuring, processing and managing any kind of information to aid in the pursuit of scientific studies making intelligent systems and creating and using different media for entertainment and communication.
BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) course details
|Entrance Exams||Karnataka CET / COMED-K / JEE Advance / JEE-Main|
|Fees||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 per annum|
|Admission Process:||Merit - The candidates seeking admission under merit to B.Tech. programme should qualify CET/COMED-K/JEE/JEE-Main Exam. The qualified students are then required to undergo, JEE counselling, CET counselling and COMED-K counselling to get admission to B.Tech. programme.
Management - Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission
List of Top BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) Colleges in Bangalore
MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences - Bangalore
Course name: BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing)
- M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Private University
Eligibility: Pass 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or equivalent. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) in the above subjects taken together
Duration: 4 Years
Computer Science and Engineering Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) CSE - Mathematics & Computing Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering Information Science & Engineering Aerospace Engineering Robotics and Mechatronics Automotive Engineering
Campus Location: University House, Gnanagangothri Campus New BEL Road, M S R Nagar, Bangalore Karnataka, INDIA - 560 054.
- The University is well connected with Airport, Railways station and Bus station
- Distance from Kempegowda International Airport: 30.2kms
- Distance from City Bus stand: 7.1kms
List of BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) colleges
Career Scope of BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing)
The demand for computer science professionals is not going to reduce in near future. The B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) students basically start their careers as team members in an organisation. As they gain experience and skills, they can reach the top positions like team leader, project manager etc.
After completion of their B.Tech CSE (Mathematics & Computing) the interested students can join M.Tech or MBA or MS courses in relevant fields. The higher studies help them to get hired in higher positions and are offered better salary packages by various organisations. As these computer science & engineering (mathematics & computing) professionals gain the skills and expertise, they can easily earn good salaries based on their skills and experience gained. Many organisations are eager to hire highly skilled professionals and are also ready to pay good salary packages.
select_all Benefits of BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing)
Some of the benefits of B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) Professionals are:
- Ample Job Prospects: The B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals have abundant job prospects that are nearly limitless. They can join at various career levels like software developer, software tester, operations manager, support manager etc across numerous organisations. The IT companies are always in need of skilled professionals at all times, so there is no dearth for job roles for B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing)
- Highly Paid Careers: B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals are among the best-paying jobs in the world. They can easily earn five-digit salaries even at the initial levels of their careers. The salaries will increase over a period of time.
- Flexibility of Location: The B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals are not necessarily required to work in office every time. They can work from any part of the world and get the job done. Usually 60% of the workforce of all the organisations opt for work from home (WTH) option. During some extraordinary situations like in the case of corona pandemic, almost 95% of professionals have been given the option of working from home by the majority of the organisations.
- Lucrative career opportunities: The B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals have lucrative career opportunities and easily switch jobs and are readily hired by many organisations for better salary packages. There is always a greater demand for skilled professionals and switching jobs is an easy task for the skilled and experienced professionals.
- Great opportunity for Creativity and Innovation: The B.Tech Computer science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals have excellent opportunities to create new and innovative solutions for several problems. The best solutions in computing exhibit high-levels of elegance and beauty
- No boundaries for future opportunities: The demand for B.Tech Computer science & engineering (Mathematics and Computing) professionals is never ending. They can expect a good growth in their career as well as their bank balance in the coming days. They have excellent flexibility in career choosing
Placements for BTech/BE Computer Science and Engineering (Mathematics & Computing)
There are ample of placement opportunities for B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (Mathematics & Computing) professionals. Some of the important ones are mentioned below
Software Developers: The Software Developers are professionals who are generally concerned with the different facets of the software development process. The software development process in the combination of different activities and tasks like design and coding, computer programming, testing, support and even project management etc.
Average Salary: They will easily earn salaries ranging from 4 lakhs to 20 lakhs per annum.
Hardware Engineers: The Hardware Engineering professionals are responsible to do research, design, develop, test and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards and printers at individual and organisational levels. They are responsible to maintain the computer systems in the organisations and ensure that all the systems are in proper working condition.
Average Salary: They will easily earn salaries ranging from 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
System Designer: The System Designers are skilled professionals that are involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing etc. They are also responsible to enumerate the structure and characteristics such as output, input, files, database and procedures etc.
Average Salary: They will easily earn salaries ranging from 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
Networking Engineers: The Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation and troubleshooting of computer networks. They are basically responsible to maintain the computer networks in the organisations and ensure that the networks are safe from any potential attacks from external sources.
Average Salary: They will easily earn salaries ranging from 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs per annum.
Database Administrators: The Database Administrators are the professionals who are bestowed with the role and responsibility to design, implement, maintain and repair an organisation’s database. They are required to maintain the huge database in the organisation and ensure that data is safe and secured from external attacks. They are also required to manage the access to the database of the organisation for specific professionals.
Average Salary: They will easily earn salaries ranging from 6 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum.