class Major Courses
NOTE: This is a triple combination degree and cannot be pursued individually.
If candidates want to specialize in any one of the three subjects offered, we recommend that they take up an Honors degree in the subject of their choice.
Course: All Courses
Course 1: BSc - Chemistry Honours
Course 2: BSc - Physics, Chemistry, Maths
Course 3: BSc - Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
Course 4: BSc - Microbiology, Chemistry, Botany
Course 5: BSc - Microbiology, Chemistry, Zoology
Course 6: BSc - Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany
Course 7: BSc - Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology
Bsc Chemistry course details
|Mode of Admission||Merit /Management|
|Eligibility||The students who have completed their PUC or 12th in science stream with 50% (GM) and 45% (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate from recognised board are eligible to apply for B.Sc Chemistry course in Bangalore at top science colleges in Bangalore|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota Seats :- Rs.30,000 to Rs.60,000|
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,00,000|
Merit- Interested candidates can apply for merit seats in their desired colleges through Galaxy Education
Syllabus of Bsc Chemistry
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
|Year III||Semester V||
Placement of Bsc Chemistry
There are no limits for B.Sc Chemistry students when it comes to careers. After the completion of B.Sc Chemistry, one may pursue an M.Sc in various fields. Apart from joining the above courses, one can look for plenty of jobs in various private and government sectors. There are also various opportunities in the research field as well.
The average salary of a B.Sc Chemistry student ranges from 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs Per Annum
Some of the job roles available for B.Sc Chemistry students are:
- Pharma Assistant
- Clinical research Associate
- Lab Assistant
Top Recruiters for Bsc Chemistry students
Top Recruiters hiring B.Sc Chemistry students
- Bodal Chemical Ltd
- Aarti industries
- Camlin Fine Science
- Tata Chemicals
- Vinati Organics
- Fineotex Chemicals
- Oriental Carbon and Chemicals
- Fairchem Speciality
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Himalaya Drug Company
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the science colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top science colleges in Bangalore.
- Students can take direct admissions in science colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 science colleges in Bangalore.
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guides and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top Chemistry colleges from Galaxy Education.
- Students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different science colleges and universities from alumni students and existing students.
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different Science colleges and institutions based on their budgets.
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations around the world.