BHMS course details
|Duration||4.5 Years + 1-Year Internship|
- The students who have completed their PUC or 12th in science stream with 50% (GM) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate are eligible to apply BHMS courses in Bangalore at top homoeopathy colleges in Bangalore
- The students have to qualify NEET-UG 2021 Exam
|Age Limit||The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age as per the year of admission. There is no upper age limit|
(The fees structure mentioned above are as per 2020 counselling).
Merit- The Interested candidates to apply for merit seats in their desired colleges through NEET-UG Exam
Management- The candidates looking for Management seats can contact Galaxy Education for more details about management quota
Syllabus of BHMS
|Year I||Semester 1||
|Year II||Semester 3||
|Year III||Semester 5||
|Year V||Semester 9||
Why to Study BHMS ?
- The BHMS course is a highly competitive programme as the admissions are offered on the basis of rank acquired in NEET-UG examination.
- Every year lakhs of students dream to join MBBS and take NEET-UG Exam and look for joining the top medical colleges across India and world. But they fail in majority cases, but joining BHMS can be a saviour, they can easily earn better money with BHMS
- On the successful completion of BHMS, the students will be exposed to numerous opportunities for an ayurvedic medical career in the healthcare industry.
- The BHMS candidates can opt for an MD in any related homoeopathic specialisation after successful completion of an BHMS programme.
- The BHMS candidates with MD in Homoeopathic specialisations can opt for numerous careers in their chosen specialisations such as; homoeopathic doctor, homoeopathic physician, and homoeopathic specialist etc
Placement of BHMS
The BHMS students can find excellent job opportunities across the globe. The BHMS candidates can become homoeopathic doctors and practice homoeopathic medicine. They can join as junior doctors in the homoeopathic hospitals or homoeopathic clinics and even in homoeopathic treatment centres etc.
They can even start their homoeopathic clinics in their neighbourhood and start treating patients with homoeopathy medicine. The BHMS doctors can join to MD for higher studies in specific homoeopathic specialisation.
The doctors can earn handsome salaries that range from 6 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs per annum.
Some of the job roles available after BHMS are
- Homoeopathic Physician
- Homoeopathic Junior Doctors
- Homoeopathic Doctors
- Homoeopathic Professors or Lecturers
- Private Homoeopathic Practitioners
- Private Homoeopathic Consultants
Top Recruiters for BHMS students
Some of the Popular Recruiters for BHMS students are:
- Positive Homoeopathy
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Homoeopathy World
- Dr. Batra’s Homoeopathy
- Wellness Homoeopathy
- Sanjeevani Homeo Hospitals
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the BHMS colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top BHMS colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions to BHMS in Bangalore in the top BHMS colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide, and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top homoeopathic colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different BHMS colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different nursing colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.