BMS Healthcare Management course details
|Eligibility||The students who have completed their PUC or Class 12th in any stream with 50% (GM) and 45% (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate from recognised board are eligible to apply BMS Healthcare Management course in Bangalore at top BMS colleges in Bangalore|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota Seats :- Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50,000 per annum.|
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per annum.|
Merit- The candidates looking for merit seats have to fulfil the merit requirements specified by the colleges
Management- The candidates looking for Management seats can contact Galaxy Education for more details about management quota
Syllabus of BMS Healthcare Management
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
|Year III||Semester V||
Placement of BMS Healthcare Management
The students who have completed their BMS Healthcare Management course are in high demand. Many top global healthcare institutions and many super speciality and multispeciality hospitals hire them in large numbers for managing the day-to-day internal operations.
The average salary of a BMS Healthcare Management postgraduate will range from 8 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs PA.
Some of the job roles for BMS Healthcare Management Students
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Analytics
- Healthcare Consulting
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Finance Consultant
- Health Insurance Consultant
- Human Resources Management
- Hospital Operations Manager
select_all Benefits of BMS Healthcare Management
The Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management students will enjoy the following advantages
Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management is Internationally Oriented: In the last decade there has been an increase in students joining the Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management courses. The course is designed on the international standards where the students can get exposure to global management scenarios and make them skilled management professionals in hospitals.
Highly Paid Individuals: The Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management students are highly paid professionals by the healthcare organisations. It is estimated that nearly 15% of employees from Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management background are paid more than other graduates.
Better Career Opportunities: The Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management students can expect better career opportunities. They are highly skilled and are capable of working in multidisciplinary areas in a hospital environment, so they can expect better career opportunities.
Experience Versatile Study Experience: The Bachelor of Management Sciences (BMS) Healthcare Management students can experience versatile study experience. The students are exposed to more realistic and practical exposures which helps them to understand better some of the key important management aspects of the hospital functionality.
Top Recruiters for BMS Healthcare Management students
Some of the top organisations hiring BMS Healthcare Management students are:
- Manipal Hospitals
- Fortis Healthcare
- Hosmat Hospital
- HCG Global
- Medanta Med City
- Max Hospitals
- Apollo Hospitals
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education for BMS Healthcare Management admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the colleges in Bangalore, and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the top PGDM colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions in BMS colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 BMS colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide, and exclusive campus tours to the top 5 BMS colleges in Bangalore from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different colleges from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top MNCs of the country