Are you worried about the careers available after M.Sc Biochemistry?
Are you getting confused to choose the job profiles available after M.Sc Biochemistry?
Read this article till the end to know more!
What is M.Sc Biochemistry?
- The M.Sc Biochemistry is the study of the molecules and mechanisms in living organisms. It is the goal to understand and explain the operation of the living organisms by examining their chemical molecular and cellular structures.
- The main aim of the M.Sc Biochemistry course is to provide an in-depth understanding of the biochemical reactions happening in the living organisms and their effects on heredity, growth and maintaining the hormonal balance in the living organisms.
- The M.Sc Biochemistry students play an important role in a wide variety of areas.
- The progress in this field has resulted in its application across various areas like agriculture, the environment, medicine, cosmetics and a variety of others.
- The field of biochemistry has helped to screen many fatal diseases even in unborn babies and has assisted the researches to develop new medications and treatments to cure various diseases and protect the crops from the pests and diseases, combat pollution, design biocompatible products and develop many biodegradable substances.
- There is a huge list of M.Sc Biochemistry colleges in Bangalore that provide excellent learning pedagogy for the students
How Galaxy Education helps with the admission process for M.Sc Biochemistry in India?
- Galaxy Education is one of the top educational advisory councils in Bangalore.
- We are a government registered educational advisory that provides excellent admission opportunities for the students to various courses and colleges in Bangalore.
- We have successfully counselled students and have helped them join the courses according to their interests.
- We are tied up with more than 100+ top colleges in Bangalore and we are official admission partners for the top colleges in Bangalore.
- Over a legacy of 17 years, we have successfully provided admissions to more than 1,00,000 students across different colleges and have even assisted them with excellent placement opportunities.
- Our students are spread across the globe working in top positions in different top MNCs of the world.
- The team at Galaxy Education will assist the students will all the top trending courses under health sciences
- The team at Galaxy Education helps the students to choose the right science courses that are in huge demand at the top colleges
- The team at Galaxy Education helps the students by providing them with the list of best M.Sc Biochemistry colleges in Bangalore and assist them to choose the right college for them
- The students can expect a hassle-free admission to their chosen M.Sc Biochemistry course without any hurdles with Galaxy Education
There are excellent career roles available after M.Sc Biochemistry, they are required in almost all the areas that are related to the chemistry and biochemistry fields. The students who have completed course in top colleges M.Sc Biochemistry colleges in Bangalore will not have any difficulty in finding the excellent job in the biochemistry sector
Career Scope in M.Sc Biochemistry
The M.Sc Biochemistry students have ample job opportunities in numerous areas. They are required in almost all the areas that are related to the chemistry and biochemistry fields.
Some of the job roles available after M.Sc Biochemistry are:
- The Bio-analysts are also known as bioinformaticians and are responsible to analyse the biological compounds.
- The bio-analysts are typically employed in research labs, research organisations etc. They are required to investigate the biological compounds; they are also responsible to plan and conduct research using chemical analysis.
- The bio-analysts are also required to supervise the work of technicians and assistants. They are also required to record and maintain the detailed notes of research processes and methods of findings.
- The bio-analysts are also responsible for providing bio-analytical data to fellow researchers for wider clinical research.
- The bio-analysts are also required to assist the pharmaceutical companies that conduct the research in developing vaccines and medicines in case of the pandemic situation.
- The biochemists are responsible to gather and analyse the data to study the biological processes in microorganisms, plants, animals etc.
- The bio-chemists often work in interdisciplinary teams and may work in a variety of areas, including research, teaching, product development and patent laws.
- The biochemists are also responsible for studying the functioning of the subcellular and molecular levels in the living organisms.
- The biochemists conduct the research to identify the action of the food, drugs, hormones and other substances on tissues and the vital processes of the living organisms.
- The biochemists also conduct the research to identify the action of the food, drugs, hormones and other substances.
- Biochemists are also necessary to study the living energy changes such as growth, ageing and death.
- The pharmaceutical chemists are responsible for assessing the chemical and physical properties of natural and synthetic materials.
- The pharmaceutical chemists conduct research and analyse the natural and synthetic materials to determine their physical and chemical makeup.
- The pharmaceutical chemists are also responsible to conduct quantitative analysis to determine how much one of the substances is mixed with another, they are also required to develop and improve the products, especially medicines.
- The pharmaceutical chemists also perform research and development on new drugs and new medicines.
- The toxicologists are responsible for studying the harmful effects that biological, physical and chemical agents such as drugs, plant toxins, radiation, pesticides, food additives, industrial chemicals have on living organisms.
- The toxicologists are responsible for conducting laboratory studies on substances or energy in order to determine their effects on animals, plants and human beings.
- The toxicologists are responsible for conducting new studies on toxic substances and developing drugs for them.
- The toxicologists are responsible to evaluate the level of risks that are associated with periods and levels of exposure.
- The toxicologists are also responsible to supervise the work of the technicians and assistants.
- The toxicologists are also required to develop standards and guidelines for safe levels of chemical and physical agents in workplaces, air, food or drinking water.
- Research Assistants are hired by principal researchers to assist them with conducting research projects by performing various duties related to study.
- The research assistants are typically well-versed in the subject area of the project that they work.
- The research scientists are responsible to collect and analyse the data, they are also required to analyse the collected data for the research.
- The research scientists are also responsible to disseminate the results of research activities. The research scientists are required to contribute the ideas relating to the improvement of the research processes.
- The research scientists are responsible to work with fellow research assistants and principal researchers.
- The research scientists are also responsible to prepare the research reports of completed projects for publications in industry journals and also for the funding agencies.
- The M.Sc Biochemistry salary will be about 5 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum.
- The average fresher M.Sc biochemistry student will be earning nearly about 4 lakhs per annum.
- The M.Sc Biochemistry salary varies according to the recruiters and locations.
Can I get a job after M.Sc Biochemistry?
There is a lot of scope for M.Sc Biochemistry students. They can find lucrative job opportunities across the areas that are related to chemistry. They are hired in biotechnology companies, biopharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical companies etc.
Some of the top recruiters hiring M.Sc Biochemistry students are:
- Shilpa Pharma
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Surya Pharmacy
- Sun Pharma
- Serum India Pvt Ltd
- Natural Remedies
- Mylan Labs
The increase in the research activities in the field of life sciences has created a demand for the M.Sc Biochemistry students. Many research companies are conducting severe research that is beneficial for living organisms. The students who are passionate about the biochemical reactions and biological processes can choose to join the M.Sc Biochemistry programme and can land up in lucrative jobs that pay handsome salaries.
speaker_notes Discussion Forum
Start your discussion
At Galaxy Education, we help you through the process of finding and applying to the right Colleges in Bangalore. Contact us in below details to get more
information on admission procedure and how to secure your seat: