VSDCH or VS Dental College Bangalore is a respected college in Bangalore. It provides its student with quality education in the field of dentistry. It is a private dental college and is known to be one of the best private dental colleges in Bangalore.
VS Dental College Bangalore was established in the year of 1986-87. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Government of India.
The college provides an excellent education in dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, innovative health care practices, research activities to students. VS Dental College has the potential of transforming aspirants into dental professionals. The BDS Course offered in this college is the 5-year duration course.
Courses Offered in VS Dental College:-
1. Under-graduate Dental Course- BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgery) Course
2. Post-graduate Dental Course- MDS (Masters in Dental Surgery) Course and Post-graduate Diploma
BDS Seats- 100
MDS Seats- 39
PG Diploma Seats- 9
Specialized Courses Offered Under MDS, Diploma Courses and PG Diploma Courses:- MDS-
1. Oral Medicines
2. Oral Pathology
3. Conservative Dentistry
7. Oral Surgery
8. Public Health Dentistry
1. Dental Hygienists
2. Dental Mechanics
1. Conservative Dentistry
4. Oral Surgery
Facilities at VS Dental College:-
1. Highly equipped Laboratories
2. Seminar Halls
3. Excellent Library with great stock
4. Computer Labs with High-speed Internet Connectivity
5. Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
6. BDS Course also includes a 1year internship
1. An aggregate of 50% (40% in case candidate is of SC/ST or any other categories notified by the government of India the Karnataka state) in the senior secondary examination from a recognizable board or other equivalent examination.
2. Candidates must have the subjects Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English in 12th class.
3. Qualifying in the subject of English is Compulsory.
4. Candidate must be above the age of 17 to apply for BDS Admission.
5. Admission seekers must succeed in NEET UG.
1. Applicants must have a BDS degree or a provisional certificate in BDS from a dental college Indian university or any dental college recognized by the Government of India.
2. Admission seekers must possess an equivalent qualification approved by the Dental Council of India.
3. Candidates must confirm the fact that the dental college from which they have completed their BDS degree is recognized by the Government of India under the Dental Act 1948, on or before 31st of October 2017.
4. It is compulsory for every candidate to complete a 1-year obligatory rotating internship after passing the final examination.
5. Candidate must qualify in NEET PG.
NEET UG: Entrance Examination for BDS (Undergraduate Dental Course).
NEET PG: Entrance Examination for MDS (Postgraduate Dental Course). Course Fees (Per Year):-
For BDS- INR 53,000/-
For MDS- INR 1, 72,000/-