Rajagiri MBA College Cochin
- The Rajagiri MBA College spans over an area of 75 acres. Established in 2001, Rajagiri MBA College has got accreditation by NAAC. Along with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program, this institution offers a two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) program as well.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year program which is distributed into four semesters and an internship. A candidate who holds a Bachelor's degree from the Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree from any other university with an aggregate of 50% or holds a Master's Degree with a total of 50% or is a final year student, awaiting his results is eligible to apply for this course.
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is also a two-year program distributed into six trimesters along with a summer internship. A candidate who has secured a 50% in any approved degree examination or has passed his/her Master’s Degree in any discipline or is a final year student, awaiting his/ her results can apply for this course. The course fee for the two-year PGDM course is rupees six lakh fifty thousand( Rs6,50,000/-).
- The Master of Human Resource and Management is an enriching two-year program that helps students to make their carriers and gain expertise in the field of Human Resource Management and similar areas. A Bachelor’s degree holder with a 50% in the field of Arts, BBA and Commerce, a %55 in any other Degree Examination or a 50% in any Master degree is eligible to apply for this course. For students belonging to the SC/ST category, a minimum Bachelor's degree would suffice. The Mahatma Gandhi University should approve the mentioned degrees.
- A candidate will be shortlisted based on his score in the National Level Examination like CAT / MAT / CMAT and other equivalent examinations. A candidate is finally going to be selected based on his/her performance in the Group Discussion round followed by a Personal Interview conducted by RBS itself.
- RBS is well known for its quality education and its approach to globalization as far as higher education is concerned. The International MBA conducted by RBS is a twinning program that is collaborated with Western Michigan University, USA. Selection for this course is done on the basis of the Group Discussion Session and the Personal Interview round.
- Candidates interested in applying for the above- mentioned courses must visit the website of RBS and click on the "Apply Online" button. The application form needs to be filled up with authentic information. A candidate must upload his/ her recent passport size photograph and pay an amount of Rs.1000/- through his/her Debit/Credit card. Payment can also be made through NEFT. Once the application form is filled up, candidates are requested to upload a scanned copy of the NEFT slip.
- The RBS plays an instrumental role in campus placement. Its teaching approach and high-class educational quality attract over 100 recruiters, which increase by 30- 50% every year. It has been able to make a partnership with top industries of the country as well as across the globe.