BAMS Course Eligibility And Its Future Advantages
If you want to take admissions on BAMS in Bangalore, then you need to satisfy the requirement of the colleges.
Eligibility Criteria For BAMS
- In 10+2/HSC/PUC II or any equivalent exams, it is very mandatory that you should clear PCMB along with English with about 50 percent for general category. In case you belong to SC/ST students then you need to have 40 percent.
- If you have completed BSC-1 or any B.SC Degree from any university, then you need to score a minimum of 50 percent, and for SC/ST you must have 40 percent in Chemistry, Zoology, and Biology.
The total duration of time for the courses is five years. The university is said to be affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The CCIM Approval too recognizes this university by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of India.
Eligibility in MD Ayurveda
- If you want to pursue MD in Ayurveda, then the candidate must have passed a degree of BAMS from any recognized institute.
- If you are going for admission to any of the institute, then you must go through the Entrance test that was conducted by the respective institute
The full duration of the course is for three years. The university is said to be affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, and the Medical Council of India approves it.
The future aspects that you will get after taking admissions in BAMS Bangalore are mentioned below.
- In India, there are some states who all provide BAMS graduates to even practice with modern or allopathic medicine.
- They can pursue PhDs in research areas.
- They can work with Pharmaceutical companies.
- You can get chance in hospital and health Care administration.
- Can pursue PG and Diploma courses.
- Can work as a health supervisor.