B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
The course emphasizes on subjects related to commerce and finance. It covers topics like financial accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business management, and financial law. Candidates will have diverse options available after successful completion of the course. Skills like management, accounting, decision-making, and entrepreneurship are enhanced through this course.
Merit- Interested candidates can apply once the college applications are open. Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
List of Top Top BCom Colleges in Bangalore
Placement of Top BCom
Career opportunities are available in government and private companies. Potential career roles:
Top Recruiters for Top BCom students
Ernest and Young
Life Insurance Corporation of India
United India Insurance
New India Assurance
Start your discussion
At Galaxy Education, we help you through the process of finding and applying to the right Top BCom Colleges in Bangalore. Contact us in below details to get more
information on admission procedure and how to secure your seat in these colleges:
Forbes India 2021
One of the Flourishing Companies that Emerged during Pandemic
International Educational Awards 2020, Switzerland
Best Educational Counselling Centre in India
International Excellence Awards 2019, Malaysia
Best Promising Educational Services in South India
Karnataka Educational Awards 2018
Best Educational Advisory Centre in Karnataka
Assistance for competitive exams
Merit Selection Process
Details about fees structure
Arranging college visits
Comparison of colleges
Direct admission under management quota
Common mistakes done by Students & Parents
1. Depending only on web information.
2. Capturing informations from Google listed irrevelant websites.
3. Falling prey to false & misleading marketing.
4. Approaching fake agents.
5. Getting attracted to low packages and cheated.
6. Zero or insufficient background research of the course and college.
7. Ignorance of the placement/internship facilities provided by colleges.
8. Not identifying the talents and niche of the student.
9. Not knowing the best course the student is eligible for.
10. Not knowing the best colleges with reasonable fee structure.