BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
The course emphasizes the strategies involved in the methodical and strategic analysis of structured and unstructured data of extensive size and conversion of data into financial profit. It covers subjects related to data mining, storage, programming, software development, and implementation of algorithms. Candidates will have diverse knowledge about the characteristics and applications of big data analytics after successful completion of the course. Skills like critical-thinking, analytical reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving are enhanced through this course.
Merit- College will be inviting the Application, Interested candidates can apply once the applications are open. Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
Placement of Top BCA
Career opportunities are available in government and private companies. Potential career roles:
Big Data Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Health Care Analyst
Computer System Analyst
Top Recruiters for Top BCA students
Start your discussion
At Galaxy Education, we help you through the process of finding and applying to the right Top BCA Colleges in Bangalore. Contact us in below details to get more
information on admission procedure and how to secure your seat in these colleges:
Study in India & Abroad
Forbes India 2021
One of the Flourishing Companies that Emerged during Pandemic
International Educational Awards 2020, Switzerland
Best Educational Counselling Centre in India
International Excellence Awards 2019, Malaysia
Best Promising Educational Services in South India
Karnataka Educational Awards 2018
Best Educational Advisory Centre in Karnataka
Assistance for competitive exams
Merit Selection Process
Details about fees structure
Arranging college visits
Comparison of colleges
Direct admission under management quota
Common mistakes done by Students & Parents
1. Depending only on web information.
2. Capturing informations from Google listed irrevelant websites.
3. Falling prey to false & misleading marketing.
4. Approaching fake agents.
5. Getting attracted to low packages and cheated.
6. Zero or insufficient background research of the course and college.
7. Ignorance of the placement/internship facilities provided by colleges.
8. Not identifying the talents and niche of the student.
9. Not knowing the best course the student is eligible for.
10. Not knowing the best colleges with reasonable fee structure.