Post Basic Bsc Nursing course details
|Mode of Admission||
|Entrance Exam||KCET Entrance Exam|
-The students must have a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
-The students should be registered as nurses in Nursing council and should have 2-years minimum experience as a nurse in a hospital or community healthcare centre
-The students should have passed their PUC or 10+2 in science stream with 45% (GM) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) from recognised boards are eligible to apply for best post basic B.Sc nursing courses in Bangalore.
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years of age completed, there is no upper age limit|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota: Rs. 20,000 to Rs 50,000 per annum
Management Quota: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 per annum
Merit- The Interested candidates can apply for merit seats in their desired colleges through KCET Counseling conducted by KEA
Syllabus of Post Basic Bsc Nursing
|Year I||Semester 1||
|Year II||Semester 3||
Placement of Post Basic Bsc Nursing
After the completion of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the students can join as staff nurses or as certified nurses in hospitals and clinics. If they are interested in higher studies they can join the M.Sc Nursing course.
They can even join a Ph.D in nursing after their masters and take up research in the nursing field. If they are interested in understanding nursing in-depth, then they can join M.Phil (Nursing) courses. The average salary of the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing students ranges from 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum.
Some of the important Job Roles for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing are:
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Instructor
- Practical Nursing Instructor
Top Recruiters for Post Basic Bsc Nursing students
Some of the Popular Recruiters for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing students are:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Manipal Hospitals
- Hosmat Hospitals
- Fortis HealthCare
- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Aster HealthCare and many more
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the Nursing colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top Post Basic B.Sc Nursing colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions in nursing colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 Post Basic B.Sc Nursing colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top Post Basic B.Sc Nursing colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different nursing colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different nursing colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.