PG Diploma Medical course details
The students who have completed their MBBS course with 50% aggregate from recognised university are eligible to apply PG Diploma in Medical courses in Bangalore at top medical colleges in Bangalore
The candidates have to be minimum of 22 years of age as on the year of admission. There is no upper age limit
Candidates seeking admission to PG Diploma should mandatorily qualify NEET-PG Exam. The NEET qualified students are required to undergo two types of counselling.
1.The students seeking admission to medical colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) should undergo the counselling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
2.The students seeking admission to private deemed universities should undergo counselling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
|Diploma in Dermatology||Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis|
Why to Study PG Diploma Medical ?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the medical colleges in Bangalore, and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top medical colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions to PG Diploma in Medical Science in Bangalore in the top medical science colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide, and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top medical colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different medical colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different nursing colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.
Placement of PG Diploma Medical
After completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Medicine programme, the candidates have a plethora of job opportunities. They can join as specialists in various hospitals in their subjects like; Anaesthetists, Cardiologists. Gynaecologist, Paediatrics, Ophthalmologists, ENT Specialists. They can also take up teaching professions by joining as professors in medical colleges. They can even open their clinics and start practising.
The average salary for an PG Diploma in Medical Science doctors ranges from 15 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs per annum.
Career opportunities available for PG Diploma in Medical Science graduates are:
- Senior Physician
- Senior Doctors
- Senior Surgeons
- Medical Professor or Lecturer
- Medical officer
- ENT Specialist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
Top Recruiters for PG Diploma Medical students
Popular recruiters hiring Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine professionals are:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Aster Healthcare
- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Metro Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
- HCG Global
- Hosmet Hospitals
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Manipal Hospitals