These are the Top Colleges in Bangalore providing Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) for the students in and around Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
question_answerFAQ's for MTA Admissions
Which are the best MTA colleges in Bangalore?
The list of the best MTA colleges is given above. The students can choose admission in
these colleges depending on their level of marks and fee structure of colleges.
How can I get direct admission to MTA course?
Most of the colleges offer management quota admissions and the student can contact
the college authorities directly to get admission, according to their budget.
What is the course fee of MTA in Bangalore?
What is the duration of the MTA course?
Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) is a 2 years of course.
What are the job prospects after completing Tourism Administration?
Start your discussion
At Galaxy Education, we help you through the process of finding and applying to the right MTA Colleges in Bangalore. Contact us in below details to get more
information on admission procedure and how to secure your seat in these colleges:
Study in India & Abroad
Forbes India 2021
One of the Flourishing Companies that Emerged during Pandemic
International Educational Awards 2020, Switzerland
Best Educational Counselling Centre in India
International Excellence Awards 2019, Malaysia
Best Promising Educational Services in South India
Karnataka Educational Awards 2018
Best Educational Advisory Centre in Karnataka
Assistance for competitive exams
Merit Selection Process
Details about fees structure
Arranging college visits
Comparison of colleges
Direct admission under management quota
Common mistakes done by Students & Parents
1. Depending only on web information.
2. Capturing informations from Google listed irrevelant websites.
3. Falling prey to false & misleading marketing.
4. Approaching fake agents.
5. Getting attracted to low packages and cheated.
6. Zero or insufficient background research of the course and college.
7. Ignorance of the placement/internship facilities provided by colleges.
8. Not identifying the talents and niche of the student.
9. Not knowing the best course the student is eligible for.
10. Not knowing the best colleges with reasonable fee structure.