M Pharm Pharmacology (M Pharm Pharmacology)
Duration: 2 years
Level: Master Programme.
Mode of Admission: Merit /Management
- Merit- process involves selection criteria based on the particular college applied.
- Management- Students looking for Management seats can go for Direct Admission.
List of Top M Pharm Pharmacology Colleges in Bangalore
About The Course:
The research-based course curriculum emphasizes on the technical and practical aspects of the interaction between pharmaceutical products and living systems and its effect on biochemical and physiological processes. The candidates are provided a strong foundation in pharmaceutical analysis, effects, application, and dosage. It is an interdisciplinary subject involving the application of chemistry, biology, and technology in the study of the mode of action of drugs, biochemical effects, understanding of the effects of certain medications, cellular response to medication, effect on health and development, and prediction of possible abnormalities and complications. Topics included in the course are pharmaceutical therapy, drug evaluation, pharmacological techniques, pharmaceutical medicine, molecular biology, and clinical evaluation. Skills like analytical reasoning, presentation, computers, decision-making, problem-solving, and entrepreneurship are enhanced through dissertations, projects, internships, and viva voce included in this course.
Acharya and B.M. Reddy College of Pharmacy
Course name: M Pharm Pharmacology
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS)
Eligibility: Pass in B.Pharm degree from any university recognised as equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE with the minimum of 55% aggregate.
Duration: 2 years, Full Time, Post graduate Programme
Campus Location: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli Bangalore-560 107, India
- The College is well connected to Bus stations, airport and railway station
- Distance from airport is 35.6 km
- Distance from Central bangalore Railway Station(SBC) is 21.8 km
- Distance from Yeswanthpur Railway Station is 14.5 km
List of M Pharm Pharmacology colleges
Career Scope of M Pharm Pharmacology
Career opportunities are available in healthcare centres, chemist shops, drug control administration units, hospitals, and colleges/universities. Potential career roles:
- Research Associate
- Health Care Unit Manager
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Regulator
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Pharmaceutical Validation Analyst
- Formulation Pharmaceutical Technology Scientist
- Pharmaceutical Subject Matter Executive
- Biomedical Scientist
- Clinical Research Associate
- Healthcare Scientist
- Regulatory Manager
Placements for M Pharm Pharmacology
- Research Institutions
- Cipla Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Johnson and Johnson
- Glenmark Pharma
- Zydus Cadila
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- GVK Bio
- Syngene International
- Indegene Life Systems