Doctorate of medicine course details
Mode of Admission
The students who have completed their MD/MS course with 50% aggregate from recognised university are eligible to apply Doctor of Medicine courses in Bangalore at top medical colleges in Bangalore
The students have to qualify NEET-PG Exam
The candidates must be minimum of 25 years of age as on the year of admission. There is no upper age limit
Admission Process for MRCS Course
|The candidates seeking admission to DM should mandatorily qualify NEET-PG Exam. The NEET qualified students looking for admission in karnataka colleges should undergo the counseling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee(MCC).|
Why to Study Doctorate of medicine ?
The Doctor of Medicine (DM) doctorate degree is the highest available qualification in the field of medical science, it gives the doctors and surgeons a wider benefit of recognition globally. The doctors with DM degrees are considered as the experts of the field and can find an excellent career in medicine in any part of the world. They can even become Professors, Deans, Registrars, Vice Chancellors in any of the medical universities across the globe.
What is Doctor of Medicine (DM)?
The Doctor of Medicine (DM) course is recognised by all the medical boards of the world. The Doctor of Medicine (DM) is the doctorate course in medical sciences that can be done only after MD/MS courses. The course gives a detailed understanding of all the medical science concepts and surgical concepts. The doctors with DM degree are considered as the experts of the medical and surgical field. They are highly paid professionals across the globe.
Placement of Doctorate of medicine
The doctors with Doctor of Medicine (DM) doctorate degree are considered as the most qualified and capable to perform and practice medicine and surgery across the globe. The doctors with Doctor of Medicine (DM) degree are considered as the experts of medical sciences. The DM doctors are highly paid and hired in multi-speciality hospitals, nursing homes, medical universities, government and private hospitals, medical colleges etc.
They can also start their own clinics and start individual practices. If they are interested in teaching, they can join medical colleges as professors for handsome salaries.
The average salary of DM doctors ranges from Rs 30,00,000 to Rs. 75,00,000 Per annum.
Some of the career roles after DM are:
- Ophthalmologist- Eye Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Cardiac Surgeon
Top Recruiters for Doctorate of medicine students
The DM doctors are readily hired as soon after the completion of the DM programme for handsome salary packages.
Some of the recruiters hiring DM Doctors are:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Aster Healthcare
- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Metro Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
- HCG Global
- Hosmet Hospitals
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Manipal Hospitals
- Sparsh Hospitals
- Medical Colleges and Universities
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the medical colleges in Bangalore, and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top medical colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions to Doctor of Medicine (DM) courses in Bangalore in the top medical science colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide, and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top medical colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different medical colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different medical colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.