There is the number of colleges who all offers you with DCH course in Karnataka. To make it easy for you, here is the list of top colleges who all offer this course in Karnataka.
DCH or Diploma in Child Health is said to be the course which is designed in such a way that it offers you with the best kind of specialization. This specialization includes a wide range of wellness, illness, and health. This also offers the students to understand the behavioral, biological as well as population-based factors with the help of integration in applied sciences and foundation.
Demand of course
The students, who all pass the MBBS degree now go for the post-graduation courses. This is because this course provides you with the best opportunities for the students shortly. As the future is bright in this course, so many students now want to get into this course as the salary and position is good in this course than other courses.
But, the seat of the colleges that provides you DCH course, it can be seen that the seats are very limited concerning other courses. The students who all want to get a seat in the college have to compete among themselves a lot. The competition for this course is getting high each year as a greater number of students are getting into this course. So, to tackle the situation in a better manner, many colleges have set some eligibility criteria for the same.
Eligibility criteria to get admission
The colleges have set the eligibility criteria for the students who all want to take admission in the top colleges for the DCH course. Here is the list of things that you need to have to get a seat in the college.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th board exams.
- The candidates must have given the exams in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate must have passed the MBBS course.
- The candidate must have got the passing certificate from the affiliated university for MBBS.
- The candidate must have secured at least 55 percent of marks in the MBBS exams.
- The candidate must have appeared in the Diploma in Child Health entrance exam.
- The candidate must pass as well as a need to secure good marks in the entrance exams.
So, if you want to take admission in the colleges who all allow the students to pursue a Diploma in Child Health, then you need to see all these things. After that only you will be qualified to get a seat in the college.