BSc Neurology/Neuroscience course details
|Duration||3 Years + 1 Year Internship|
|Entrance Exam||KCET Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility||The students who have completed their PUC or 12th in science stream with 45% (GM) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate are eligible to apply for B.Sc neuroscience/neurology courses in Bangalore at top allied health science colleges in Bangalore|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years of age completed there is no upper age limit|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota Seats :- Rs.50,000 to Rs.95,000|
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs.95,000 to Rs.2,00,000|
Merit- The Interested candidates can apply for merit seats in their desired colleges through KCET counseling conducted by KEA.
Management- The candidates looking for Management seats can contact Galaxy Education for more details about management quota
Syllabus of BSc Neurology/Neuroscience
|Year I||Semester 1||
|Year III||Semester 5||
Placement of BSc Neurology/Neuroscience
The B.Sc Neuroscience/Neurology students can find ample job opportunities soon after the completion of the course. They are hired in research institutes that conduct neuroscientific research. They are also hired in mental health hospitals, diagnostic centres, psychology centres, etc. in some cases they are also hired in biotechnology companies that develop neurological drugs and medicines.
They are also hired in biomedical companies that are involved in developing neuroscientific drugs. The average salary of the B.Sc Neuroscience/Neurology students will range from 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum.
Some of the job roles available after B.Sc Neuroscience/Neurology are:
- Neurology Specialist
- CT Scan Operator
- MRI Technologist
- NMR technologist
Top Recruiters for BSc Neurology/Neuroscience students
Some of the top recruiters hiring B.Sc Neuroscience/Neurology students are:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Sparsh Hospitals
- Max Hospitals
- Metro Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education for B.Sc Neuroscience/Neurology admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the allied health science colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top B.Sc neurology/neuroscience colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions in allied health science colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 allied health science colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top allied health science colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different allied health sciences colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different nursing colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.