BSc Cancer Biology course details
|Duration||3 years + 1-year mandatory Internship|
|Entrance Exam||KCET Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility||The students who have completed their PUC or 12th in science stream with 45% (sometimes 50%) (GM) and 40% (45% sometimes) (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate are eligible to apply for B.Sc Cancer Biology courses in Bangalore at top allied health science colleges in Bangalore|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years of age to be completed, there is no upper age limit|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota Seats :- Rs.50,000 to Rs.95,000|
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs.95,000 to Rs.2,00,000|
Merit- The Interested candidates can apply for merit seats through KCET Counselling conducted by KEA
Management- The candidates looking for Management seats can contact Galaxy Education for more details about management quota
Syllabus of BSc Cancer Biology
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
|Year III||Semester V||
Placement of BSc Cancer Biology
The B.Sc Cancer Biology is one of the new branches under allied health sciences introduced recently. The demand is huge as it is a new field and there is a huge requirement of skilled professionals in this field. The B.Sc Cancer Biology students can find ample job opportunities in many healthcare institutes, especially in cancer treatment hospitals. The number of cancer patients may increase in the future so there is a huge demand for B.Sc Cancer Biology students. The average B.Sc Cancer Biology will be earning around 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs per annum.
Some of the job roles are:
- Diagnostic Radiographer
- Cancer Biologist
- Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Radiation Oncologist
select_all Benefits of BSc Cancer Biology
The B.Sc Cancer Biology students will enjoy the following advantages
Good Salaries: With an increasing number of cancer patients there is a huge demand for skilled professionals especially in cancer treatments streams. The demand for B.Sc Cancer Biology students is increasing day by day due to an increase in the number of cancer patients across the globe. The healthcare organisations that are treating cancers such as hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres are hiring the skilled professionals from cancer biology in large numbers to meet the increased needs. The skilled professionals can expect good salaries and excellent career growth in the cancer biology field.
Provides Competitive Advantage: One of the key abilities of B.Sc Cancer Biology is that the students will be trained on two important aspects of cancer treatments that are diagnosis and treatments. So, the B.Sc Cancer Biology students will have both the skills that are very much important in case of cancer patients and their treatments. This provides them a competitive edge over others and better career roles in the field of cancer biology.
Better Career Opportunities: There are ample career opportunities for skilled B.Sc Cancer Biology. They are largely hired in cancer hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres; they can expect better career opportunities and can work in multi-tasking atmospheres.
Work in Diverse Fields: The B.Sc Cancer Biology students will be working in both scenarios of diagnosis and treatments for cancer. These students are especially skilled to identify and treat cancer patients
Top Recruiters for BSc Cancer Biology students
Some of the top recruiters hiring are:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Max Hospitals
- Metro Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
- Kidwai Cancer Hospitals
- Hosmat Hospitals
- Manipal Hospitals
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education for B.Sc Cancer Biology admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the allied health science colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top B.Sc Cancer Biology colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions in allied health science colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 allied health science colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top allied health science colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different allied health sciences colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different nursing colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.