CHRIST UNIVERSITY MTECH MACHINE DESIGN COURSE OVERVIEW
The postgraduate engineering course focuses on the application of structural mechanics, finite element analysis, structural dynamics, structural reliability, optimization, computer applications, and designs for technical improvement and efficient machine designs. It is application-based and focuses on providing a strong foundation of knowledge and exposure to modern technology. The course equips candidates to address the many challenges of daily tasks and find useful strategies to ensure smooth running of daily tasks by analyzing, designing, and constructing essential machines.
Candidates who take up the MTech Machine Design course in Christ University Bangalore will graduate to become Mechanical Engineers specialized in Structural Designing and Engineering who have diverse knowledge about the multiple applications of engineering to overcome the challenges of daily tasks.
Skills like rational thinking, project management, logical reasoning, critical-thinking, team work, planning, organization, decision-making, research, and entrepreneurship are enhanced through tools like case studies, presentations, seminars, internships, brainstorming, demonstrations, panel discussions, projects, workshops, industrial visits, and guest lectures included in MTech Machine Design in Christ University.
DURATION OF MTECH MACHINE DESIGN COURSES IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY
- 2 years (4 semesters)
- Full time, Postgraduate Professional Program
AFFILIATION & APPROVALS
- Government of India
- Deemed-to-be University
- Accredited by NAAC
- Approved by AICTE
- Fundamental knowledge and technical skills
- Prepare students to engage in scientific research.
- Skill development and enhancement.
- Academic, holistic, and social development of students.
- Create and develop a positive attitude for academic performance to support practical assignments.
- Facilitate and promote lifelong learning through skill development and interaction with industrial experts.
PROGRAM OUTCOME OF CHRIST UNIVERSITY MTECH MACHINE DESIGN
- Graduates with a strong academic, technical, practical background.
- Graduates who are ready to engage in scientific research.
- Graduates with highly developed academic, holistic, and social skills.
- Graduates with a positive attitude for academic performance to support practical assignments.
- Graduates who are equipped with lifelong learning.
ELIGIBILITY OF MTECH MACHINE DESIGN IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY
- The candidate should have obtained minimum 55% aggregate in BTech/BE degree from a recognized University in India
- Candidates writing their final year examinations in March-May 2021 may also apply with their previous semester marks
- Preference for candidates who have qualified in GATE/PGCET/JEE-Advanced
Admission open - 08 December 2020
Admission close - 31 May 2021
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2021
The fees structure for MTech Machine Design in Christ University can be summarized as:
Admission Registration: ₹5000
Other Foreign Nationals
First Year (Semester I, II)
Second Year (Semester III, IV)
APPLICATION PROCESS OF MTECH MACHINE DESIGN IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY FOR 2021
Candidates frequently wonder what is the admission procedure for MTech Machine Design in Christ University? This can be summarized as:
- The candidates must apply online when the applications are available on the University website https://appstat.christuniversity.in
- Register with Name, Email ID and Password
- Fill all the information that is required
- Submit the Application Form
- Make payment using card and click on Submit
- A 9-digit Application Number will be generated
- Applications close approximately 1 week before the scheduled selection process
- Selection Process - Application Form printout, original documents and a set of photocopies on the allotted date, time and venue mentioned on the Admit Card
- Copy of Class 10, Class 11/12 Marks Card, Undergraduate Degree marks cards, and Provisional/Degree certificate
- Transfer Certificate of Class 12
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (except Karnataka state board applicants)
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/Aadhar Enrolment Receipt/PAN Card/Voter ID)
- PIO/OCI/SAARC/AFRICA/ASEA /OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS Categories must send the required supporting documents – Copy of Passport, Copy of PIO/OCI Card, Copy of Class 10 & Class 11/12 Marks card)
- Recent passport size photograph (with white background)
ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The International Student Category includes Foreign Citizens/PIO Card Holders/OCI (Dual Citizens)
- The candidates from non-English speaking countries should produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or have IELTS score 6.0/TOEFL (paper) 550/TOEFL (computer) of 213/TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores
- Application Process – Direct Mode Application/Online Application Form
- The candidates will have to pay the International Student Category Fee
ADMISSION FOR NRI STUDENTS
- The candidates will have to pay the NRI Fee
- Foreign Venues for Selection Process: Kuwait and Dubai (UAE) and Doha (Qatar)
- Admission is based on academic performance and Selection
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MTECH MACHINE DESIGN IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY FOR 2021
Candidates frequently ask what is the admission process for the MTech Machine Design programme at Christ University Bangalore? The Admission Process includes:
- Selection Process: Skill Assessment, Personal Interview, and Academic Performance in Class 10/12 and Degree
- Selection Process results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in
- Selected candidates will receive an E-Admission Letter
- The candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options for the Admission Process
- The Fee payment has to be made through the online mode
- Presence of the candidate, original documents, and passport photograph of the candidate are mandatory
- Two copies of the Online Payment Receipt are mandatory
- All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Branch
- A common question frequently asked by candidates is how can get direct admission for MTech Machine Design in Christ University? Christ University does not collect any type of Donation Fee
- If the Application Form is incomplete or incorrect, the University Management has the right to reject it
- Do not send any original documents through post or courier
- Ignorance of the Terms, Conditions and Guidelines will not be considered as an excuse
- There may be a periodic increase in Tuition Fees to meet the rise in costs
- Admitted students who require Bank Loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request
- The decision of the University Management and Admission Committee is final and binding
SYLLABUS FOR MTECH MACHINE DESIGN IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Theory of Applied Stress
- Advanced Design of Mechanical System
- Research Methodology and IPR
- Advanced Cad Laboratory
- Simulation Laboratory
- Advanced Finite Element Method
- Advanced Theory of Vibrations
- Tribology in Bearing Design
- Condition Based Monitoring
- Theory of Plates and Shells
- Design for Manufacturing
- Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanism
- Multi Body Dynamics
- Advanced Design Laboratory
- Analysis Laboratory
- Mini Project
- Fracture Mechanics
- Operations Research
- Dissertation Phase - I
- Project Work (Phase - II)
CAREER SCOPE AFTER MTECH MACHINE DESIGN IN CHRIST UNIVERSITY BANGALORE
There are plenty of career and job opportunities available in government and private companies and organizations for MTech Machine Design graduates.
Potential career roles are:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Transportation Engineer
- Railway Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Site Engineer
Popular companies that recruit MTech Machine Design graduates are:
The average salary package for MTech Machine Design graduates is around 5 LPA to 15 LPA. The salary varies according to experience, specializations, professional certifications, and skills. The lowest salary package recorded was 4.5 LPA for fresh graduates and Trainees, and the highest salary package recorded was 25 LPA for Mechanical Engineers and Consultants.
Kengeri Campus, Mysore Road, Bangalore