Details about physiotherapy course fee in Bangalore
Are you interested in Physiotherapy? Then you can go to top Physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore. You can always go to these colleges if you want to pursue a career in this field. But before going for this career option, you must know that what is the work of Physiotherapist? A physiotherapist is said to be played an important role when it comes to the rehabilitation of patients.
They help in improving the physical movement of the body. The main objective of the physiotherapy is to improve the function and movement of the injured body part. The physiotherapy college offers its students undergraduate as well as post-graduate courses. The courses are BPT and MPT.
The period of BPT is three years while the period for MPT is two years. If you want to pursue any of the course, then you have to look at the conditions that are needed for the student to get admission to these courses. When you are trying to enter into any of the physiotherapy colleges, then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the college.
- If you want to get into BPT course, then you must have the certificate of HSC examination of 10+2.
- You must have passed the examination with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The minimum marks that a student must have secured in the HSC examination is 50 percent.
- Then you have to appear for the common entrance exam test (CET) to get admission in the colleges.
- The seats are allocated to the student as per marks in HSC exam and entrance exam.
If you want to go for the MPT course, then you can go for it after you completed the BPT course. For MPT course you need to full this eligibility criterion.
- You need to have a certificate of BPT course from any recognized college.
- The minimum marks that you must score in BPT exam are 50 percent.
Before going to get an admission in any top college, it is advisable that you must see the fee structure of that college. It is seen that the fees for the courses starts from 1 lakh and it varies from college to college. It varies from 1 lakh to 5 lakh. So before paying a huge amount to the college, you must see the infrastructure and teaching quality of that college.