Colleges that allows admission without Entrance Exam in Bangalore
If you are interested in doing PGDM, then there are some colleges which offer these courses. But to get admission in any college, you need to appear for the entrance exams for PGDM. But it is seen that some students fail to register for the entrance exams and for that reason they can't go for the examination.
But there are some colleges who all offer admission to their colleges directly without any entrance exam marks. The step for the MBA admission process is said to be very simple, and there are not many stages when it comes to the selection process. But while going for the direct admission, you can't expect a low price as they demand a high price to give you seat directly.
Is this option good to go?
When you go for the direct admission to these colleges for PGDM course, it is said to be a good option for the students who all opt out from the exam preparation. If the students have not given the entrance exams may opt for this.
When you are heading for the direct admission, it is said that this is beneficial to those who usually wish to start their own business or even some venture after they get the PGDM degree. The main aim of this kind of students to acquire and to sharpen the skills that are required while going to start the business.
Apart from this, if you go for the direct MBA admission, then you need to settle for the mid-level job as in this kind of admission, top companies don't go for them. Even if you take admission in this kind way, the private colleges offer some best placements to their students with good salary packages.
What are the factors to see before going for direct admission?
The factors that you must see before going for the direct admission are mentioned below.
- A student needs to gather information about the PGDM colleges who all offer direct admission.
- A student needs to gather information about their fee structure for direct admission along with placement details, quality of education and atmosphere of college.
- You should visit the college to see its infrastructure, classrooms and other facilities.
- You need to find out that this college has got the approval of AICTE or UGC or not. There are many fake colleges who all offer courses without any recognization.
- Eligibility criteria
- A student can go for any college to get admission to the desired course.
- If you are going for the management seats, then you need to score at least 50 percent seats at UG level.
So when you are going for direct admission to any PGDM college, you need to consider all the above things so that you can get the best college. There is some college which offers direct admission to students. They are mentioned below.
- Indus Business Academy.
- R.V. Institute of Management.
- Alliance School of Business.
- Christ Deemed University.
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences.