List of colleges offering direct admissions in Bangalore
MBA is one of the most popular and most preferred postgraduate courses by many graduate students.
The students from different graduation streams can join the MBA course.
There are many reasons that make MBA a most preferred choice by the student fraternity
Some of the them are:
- The MBA students can find ample job opportunities across different streams
- The MBA students are usually hired in top management positions in the top MNCs of the world
- The salaries for MBA students is better when compared to other
- The MBA students can find good opportunities in abroad nations
Some of the MBA colleges in Bangalore also provide direct admissions to their MBA courses for the students.
Usually MBA entrance exams like CAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA are tough and there is huge competition getting admissions to Top MBA colleges in Bangalore through these entrance exams.
So, many students prefer for direct admissions to MBA colleges in Bangalore.
The MBA college fee structure in Bangalore is little high for direct admissions to MBA colleges in Bangalore when compared to the fee structure for entrance exam-based admissions.
Why to choose MBA?
- MBA students can find abundant job opportunities across different corporate sectors
- The salary packages are high for skilled MBA students
- The MBA students with right skills are instantly hired in managerial positions in top MNCs
- The demand for MBA students from India in abroad countries is very high
The MBA gets a better value when it is done from top-notch institutes like IIMs, Christ University etc.
Getting a seat in these institutes is extremely difficult due to severe competition.
All the top management colleges like IIM Bangalore, Christ University etc always prefer students from CAT exams.
They select the students based on the ranking and performance of the students in the CAT exams.
Many MBA colleges in Bangalore accept CAT exam scores that even include IIMs of the country and even top-notch institutes of the country.
The students who qualify CAT usually prefer the MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting CAT exam for their MBA admissions.
The CAT exam is one of the top national level entrance exams for MBA admission to top MBA colleges in Bangalore.
The colleges that accept the scores of the CAT exam will come under the category of MBA colleges in Bangalore accepting CAT exam.
Some of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore offer the following specialisations, they are:
- Hospitality management.
- Retail management.
- Hotel management.
- Operations management.
- Sales and marketing.
- Human resources management.
- Supply chain management.
The students interested to take admissions to MBA colleges in Bangalore should have the following eligibility criteria
- A student needs to produce a valid graduation certificate from any recognised university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent of marks in the graduation exam.
- A student needs to appear in MBA entrance exams and also need to qualify in the exam.
List of MBA colleges in Bangalore
The list of MBA colleges in Bangalore that offer direct admissions to MBA courses are:
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences.
- PES Institute of Technology and Management.
- Alliance School of Business.
- Christ University Institute of Management.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- IFIM Business School.
- Indus Business Academy.
- GEMS B-School.
- ITM Business School.
- ISBM Bangalore.