Eligibility For MBA In Kritujayanti College In Bangalore
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For The Kristu Jayanti College In Bangalore?
It is seen that all the students who all are graduated now don' t go for the jobs after that. Instead they go for the Post graduation course which is MBA. The demand for this course is on the rising just because it gives better job opportunities in top companies with the best salary packages.
When it comes to MBA College, it is seen that in Bangalore, there are many top MBA college. All this college the MBA courses with various specialisations courses for the students with a lot of other facilities as well. So, the students along with parents usually get confused when it comes to the admission to the MBA College.
If you too are getting confused about the college and searching for the best MBA College for your child, then you can always go for Kristu Jayanti College for MBA. This college is considered best for the following reasons.
Reasons To Prefer Kristu Jayanti College
- 1.The college has got the best infrastructures among all MBA colleges in Bangalore.
- 2. The teaching staff that you get in the college are well experienced and have gained many years of experience in this field too.
- 3. The atmosphere of the college for the students is best for studying.
- 4. The college has got a high and advanced library, and for this, student need not have to search for books in the bookstore as all types of books are available for them in the library.
These are some of the top reasons, for which it is said that this college is best for the MBA courses. But the main problem arises during the admission process. Kristu Jayanti College has got limited MBA seats for the students, and the students who all want to take admission in the college are in lakhs. For this reason, the competition among them is also rising day by day as all want to score the best and high marks in the MBA entrance exams so that they will get the call from the college for admission. But to get the admission in this college, the college has got its eligibility criteria for this.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- The student needs to have a valid certificate of graduation from any of the recognised graduation college.
- The student must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in the final exam of the graduation.
- The student who has appeared for the final paper in graduation level and waiting for the results can also apply for the college.
- The student must not have any backlogs when applying for the college for MBA.
- The student needs to appear for the MBA entrance exam.
- The student needs to qualify in the entrance exam as well as needs to score good marks in the exam as well.
The college publishes the merit list of the students which is purely based on the marks secured by the students in MBA entrance exams and graduation level. So, you need to excel in both the exams to get admission in this college.