BAMS College Admission Through Management Quota
You can see that there some BAMS colleges in Bangalore. They offer some courses to the students as well. The college has got many good teaching faculties also for the students.
Apart from the teaching facilities, you can also go for many extra curriculum activities which are offered by these colleges. If you want to take admission in the BAMS College with the help of management quota, then you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission.
Eligibility Criteria For BAMS Admission
If you want to take admission in BAMS colleges, then you need to have the following things with you.
- The first thing that you need to have to pursue BAMS is the certificate of 10+2 or any equivalent examination board.
- You need to have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Sanskrit as the studied subject.
- You need to score some high marks in aggregate, and they help in clearing in the different national as well as state level entrance exams that are done in different states.
- You need to appear for the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Exam (AIPMT). This examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE), Delhi. This exam is held on a national level.
- You need to appear for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Entrance exam.
- You need to appear for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) entrance exam.
When it comes to the selection process for the admission, then the selection of BAMS is done by the marks that are secured in the final merit. The merit is said to be the total marks that are aggregated in the final exam. You have to score high marks in 10+2 and entrance exam. This is because both the marks are taken into consideration for admission.