How to do admission for PGDM in Indus Business Academy?
Indus Business Academy is said to be one of the top-rated B-Schools in Bangalore. If you have any interest in PGDM and wants to pursue this course, then you can go to this college. Indus Business Academy is said to be the best college when it comes to PGDM course as this college provides all types of facilities to its students that are required by them.
IBA has been ranked as 42 among the 5000 colleges in India, and also this is the only college which has got the International Accreditation by IACBE. The college has also got recognized by World Consulting and Research Corporation and got certified by IBA.
Indus Business Academy offers PGDM 2 years full-time course to its students. You can choose a PGDM course with the following specifications.
If you want to take admission in this college, then you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for this college.
- A student needs to have a graduation certificate from any recognized university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 percent of marks in the exam.
- A student needs to appear for the entrance exam and must qualify in that exam.
- If you have given the final year graduation exam and waiting for the result, then you can apply for the same. But you should not have the backlogs during this time.
You can apply to this college by visiting their official website. There you will find some sections. From there select the PGDM course and fill the application form that will show after you click on that. Fill all the details, pay the application amount and click on the submit button. That's all you have to do to apply at Indus Business Academy.
How the selection of students done?
After you have appeared in the entrance exams and got a call from the college for securing the qualifying marks, the selection procedure kicks in then. The college goes for the selection procedure so that only good students will be allowed for admission.
For this, you need to see the selection procedure. This is mentioned below.
- You need to score the qualifying marks, i.e., 20 marks in Aptitude test.
- Ten marks awarded each for the 10th, 12th and graduation certificate.
- Five marks each awarded for additional work experience or any extra-curriculum activities.
- Ten marks each for group discussion.
- Ten marks for a statement of Purpose.
- Twenty-five marks for personal interview.
After all this procedure is done, seat allocation takes place. The college gives seats as per the merit list, and you need to score best marks so that you can get a seat in this college.
If you ever confuse in choosing the best college for PGDM, then you can go to this college. They have got all the basic facilities, infrastructure, staff, and many other things. If you want to apply in this college, then you need to visit their official website and click on the apply now button for PGDM course.