Details about PGDM in Bangalore
Indus Business Academy or IBA College is located in Bangalore. This college has got the approval of AICTE. Indus Business Academy College offers PGDM courses for the students. So if you are interested in going for this course, then you can always go to this college.
The college was established in the year 2000. This college is said to be the 19th among the 33 Business Schools who all have got the International IACBE Accreditation.
When it comes to the Indus Business Academy College, it is seen that this college offers the following courses.
About PGDM course
When it comes to the postgraduate courses that are offered by IBA, then it is seen that this college offers MBA/PGDM courses to the students. When it comes to the PGDM courses, it is seen that the college offers this course under the various specializations.
The various specializations that this college offers to the students are mentioned below.
- Business Analytics and E-Business.
- International Business.
- Human Resource.
- Entrepreneurship Management.
- Operations Management.
These are the programs that are offered by the IBA. If you ever want to get into any of this course, then you can join this college.
When it comes to applying for the course, it is seen that this college has got some of the criteria for the admission. The student needs to satisfy this criterion to take admission.
Eligibility criteria of IBA
- A student needs to pass the graduation exam and need to have the certificate of the same.
- A student needs to score at least 50 percent marks in the graduation exam.
- A student needs to appear in any of the entrance exams which includes CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, GATE, and GRE.
- If you have qualified the state level entrance exams like MAH-CET, KMAT, and PGCET, you can apply for this also.
When it comes to the allocation of the seats, it is seen that this college allocate seats as per the merit list. So if you want to secure a seat in this college, then you need to satisfy all these conditions.
If you are wondering about how the selection process will be done, then here is the rule of the selection.
Selection procedure of IBA
- 20 marks will be awarded to you on showing the scores of Aptitude test.
- Ten marks each will be awarded to you for showcasing the Bachelor Degree marks along with 10th and 12th marks.
- Five marks will be awarded to you if you show the work experience certificate or any extracurricular activities.
- Ten marks will be awarded for the group discussion.
- Ten marks will be awarded for the SOP.
- 25 marks will be awarded in Personal Interview.
So if you want to get the seat in the college, then you need to score good marks in all the sections. So that in the end, you will be selected for the admission and can pursue PGDM in this college.