Fees structure of MVJ medical college for 2020
Bangalore is a city where you can find some best and finest colleges for medical courses. The city has got plenty of it, and for this, many students head to Bangalore to get to the college for pursuing the medical courses.
As there are many colleges for medical courses, it is very often seen that many students get confused about the colleges and all. To make it easy and if you are searching for a best and top-rated college for medical that too within your budget, then MVJ medical college is one of the most prominent colleges for a medical course in Bangalore.
About the college
MVJ medical college and research hospital is said to be established in the year 1997 and was run by Venkatesha Education Society. The college is located at Bangalore, Karnataka. The college has started to function in the year 2001 after getting its approval from the Medical Council of India. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The students who all are interested in pursuing the medical course is seen to be very excited to get into the college. There are thousands of students who all want a seat in this top college, and for this, the competition is also getting high among them. The competition among them existed because the seats available in MVJ medical college is very limited. So, to counter this, the college has laid down an admission process for the students.
Admission process of MVJ medical college
If you want to get into MVJ medical college, then you need to see these things.
- If you want to take admission in UG course, then appear in NEET UG entrance exams.
- If you want to take admission in PG, then appear in NEET PG entrance exams.
Apart from this all, the college too has got some eligibility criteria for the students.
- The student needs to pass 12th board exams.
- The student needs to have the 12th board exams pass certificate from the valid board school.
- The student needs to appear for the board exam with the subjects that include physics, biology, and chemistry.
- The student needs to pass the board exam with 50 percent of marks.
- If you want to appear for the PG course, then you need to have to show the graduation and MBBS degree at the time of applying.
Fees structure of college
The most important part of the college is its fees. Many colleges demand high fees from the students. As a result, many students can’t afford the fees and can’t take admission in the college. But MVJ is a budget-friendly medical college. Here is the list of fees that the college takes from the students for a year.
- If you are going for the government seats, then you need to pay Rs 1,09,800.
- If you are going for private seats, then you need to pay Rs 6,95,550.
- If you are NRI, then you need to pay Rs 40,12,450 for NRI seats.
- If you are going for other seats, then you need to pay Rs 40,12,450 as well.