Admission Fees For MD In Karnataka
A doctor of medicine or MD is known by various meanings in different places across the world. In India, an MD or a Doctor of Medicine is a medical degree given upon completion of a research doctorate, a higher doctorate or an honorary doctorate or applied clinical degree. It is restricted to those individuals who have completed their professional degree in medicine, also known as a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). This meaning also holds true in the countries of the United Kingdom, Ireland and other countries. To attain this higher degree of doctorate, individuals situated in India would want to go through several options that are available for them in India itself. Before making a decision, it is essential that one goes through in detail, a list of all the colleges that offer an MD, keeping in mind which college has the best available facilities, faculty, fees structure, etc. Read further to know the average fees structure for admission into an MD course in Karnataka, India.
Admission fees for MD in Karnataka
The admission fees for MD in Karnataka may vary from one college to another, depending upon whether it is a government or private institution. Government colleges usually have a lower admission fee and a lower fees structure in general when compared to that of the private institutions. Make your decisions wisely, based upon your requirements. If your ranks and scores during your MBBS course were impressive, then your decision will be easier since almost all colleges will prefer to take you in. The admission fees of colleges are usually decided upon by the college administration. Let us take a look at the fees structure of some of the colleges in Karnataka.
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute- approximately has an annual fee of INR 37,000.
- M. S. Ramaiah Medical College charges about INR 552850 per year.
- Manipal University has an annual fee of INR 1,592,000.
- Kasturba Medical College has an annual fee of INR 1,512,000
- The annual fees of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences can be known upon direct contact with the college administration.
- Yenepoya University charges about INR 10,000 per year.
- The annual fees of colleges like the AVS Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya and most other Ayurvedic Colleges is not known unless contacted directly.
- The Sri Siddhartha Medical college charges about INR 2,285,750
- Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences charges INR 36,400 per year.
Several such colleges and institutions determine their fees structure based on several factors such as whether it is a Government or Private college, on the type of facilities it provides, the presence of a trustee committee and many more. So when you make a decision, make it wisely after carefully analyzing all your options.
Read Before You Select!
An MD specialization after a degree in medicine is always considered to be additional credit in the career life of one who aspires to become a great successful doctor, as an MD degree brings is a greater pride and honour to the title of a doctor.