List Of MBA Colleges In Bangalore With Low Fees Structure
If you have any interest in pursuing an MBA course in Bangalore, then you can find some colleges out there. There are many top colleges which comes among the top MBA colleges in India too.
It is seen that currently, the MBA is in high demand among the students. The students who all pass the graduation from different university now wants to pursue MBA in good colleges. Students, now don't opt for the jobs after they pass out from graduation colleges.
Reason For Demand
When any student goes for the job after graduation, it is seen that they are offered with an average salary with a standard post. So nowadays, students want to get more money and a better position to live a luxurious life. When it comes to the MBA, it is seen that the students who have completed the MBA program usually gets a high post and high salary packages from the top companies. So for these reasons, it is now in demand among the students.
When it comes to admission to MBA colleges, this process is very tough. This is because many students want to go for the course. But when it comes to the MBA college seats, the seats are very limited. So the competition among the students rises for the seats.
Due to this, the college has set some criteria for the students to get admission in college.
- A student needs to have a graduation certificate from any recognised university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent marks in graduation exam.
- A student needs to appear in MBA entrance exams.
- A student needs to get qualify in this entrance exams.
Allocation Of Seats
When it comes to the distribution of seats, it is seen that the colleges allocate the seats to the students as per the merit list. So if you want to take admission in any college, then you need to score good marks in graduation exams as well as in MBA entrance exams.
When it comes to the colleges, it is seen that many top MBA colleges charge a massive amount of fees for the course. To pay this huge amount is not everyone cups of tea. So they search for the colleges who all offer average or low fees for MBA. Here is the list of the colleges who all take low fees for MBA course.
List Of College
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology- Rs 4.5 Lakhs.
- IZee Bangalore- Rs 4.48 Lakhs.
- VYASA Business School Bangalore- Rs 4.3 Lakhs.
- KJC Bangalore- Rs 6.6 Lakhs.
- Amity Global Business School- Rs 6.8 Lakhs.
- Indus Business Academy- Rs 6.98 Lakhs.
- Christ University Bengaluru- Rs 7.54 Lakhs.
- St. Joesph Institute of Management- Rs 7.5 Lakhs.
- MSRIM Bangalore- Rs 6.3 Lakhs.
- Acharya B-School- Rs 7.2 Lakhs.
These are the top 10 MBA colleges in Bangalore who all have got low fees structure for the MBA.