Fees Structure For MBA In Bangalore
Bangalore situated in the Southern Part of India on the Deccan Plateau. It is the capital city of Karnataka. The city is known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ and ‘IT capital of India’. It plays a significant role as the IT exporter of the nation. Students from all over India choose this city to get a Graduation or Post Graduation Degree as the city has many renowned private and Government College.
Bangalore houses many Business schools that provide MBA Course. These business schools offer brilliant education, infrastructure, and great placement.
Eligibility for MBA Courses:-
- 1. Candidate must be a graduate with aggregate marks of 50% and 45% marks for reserved categories in any discipline from a recognized university.
- 2. Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by them in entrance exam- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
- 3. Merit is the only way to secure admission in this course.
- 4. Candidates of the age of 20 years to 50 years can apply.
- 5. To secure a seat in this course candidates must have required percentile Past Academic Record, Admission Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- 6. Direct admission is offered to candidates of SAARC countries.
- 7. Final year Bachelor’s degree student can also apply for this course.
- 8. Some colleges require a 2year work experience.
- 1. Admission to all MBA colleges is done through an entrance exam, organized at the national level, state and university level.
- 2. To be eligible for admission students have to qualify in the entrance exam followed by further admission round organized by the college.
Course Fees Structure:-
The fees structure varies from INR 3.5 Lakhs to INR 20 Lakhs for the whole course.
- 1. Candidates must qualify in the entrance exams, that are- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT/ PGCET.
- 2. A merit list is prepared based on the marks scored by candidates in the entrance exam.
- 3. Based on the merit list students are called for a personal interview, group discussion, and other admission rounds.
- 4. Candidates qualifying in all the admission rounds will be eligible for admission.
- 5. Seat availability differs from college to college.
- 6. Seats will be allotted to applicants according to the merit, category performance in all the admission rounds and seat availability.
- 7. Candidates must carry necessary documents (original and Xerox) at the time of admission.
- 8. Submission of necessary documents and admission fees will secure seats of candidates.
- 9. If any document is found to be insufficient the college authority can call off the admission of that candidate.
- 1. Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- 2. Passing certificate of 10th and 12th class
- 3. Bachelor’s Degree Passing Certificate
- 4. Bachelor’s Mark sheet
- 5. Character Certificate
- 6. Admit card of the entrance exam the candidate has appeared in
- 7. Mark sheet of the entrance exam the candidate has qualified in
- 8. Category Certificate (for reserved category student)
- 9. Domicile certificate (for state quota)