Eligibility For Pgdm In St- Josephs College Bangalore
PGDM In St. Joseph' s Institute Of Management
A full two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course is offered by St. Joseph' s Institute of Management since 1966. It is the first B school in Karnataka with excellent placement record offering average salary of 6LPA. The institute is located on Primrose Road, off MG Road which is precisely at the heart of Bangalore city. It is an entirely independent campus which offers AICTE approved program. It has international collaboration with various foreign universities. There are four programs available to be chosen for specialisation namely Marketing, Operations, Finance and Human Resource Management. The PGDM course offered by this institute allows the applicants to select any two specialisations among the four; hence they facilitate dual specialisation.
Important Dates For PGDM Admission In St.
The session for PGDM commences in April 2019.
- Last Date to apply for PGDM admission: 8th April 2019
- Last Date to submit the requisite supporting documents: 10th April 2019
- Essay Writing and Personal Interview rounds for screening at the campus: 14th April 2019
- List of candidate selected announcement on 17th April 2019
There is no facility of online submission of supporting documents, so they need to be sent by courier. Skype interview can be solely opted by North Indian students.
The following criteria are mandatory for seeking admission in PGDM course offered by St. Joseph' s Institute Of Management:
- Any graduate from a recognised university under regular mode.
- A percentage of 60% or more in STD 10, 12 and graduation with a consistent academic record.
- If you are waiting for your result in Final Graduate Level Examination.
- Candidates who have passed in all the subjects in the first attempt.
- Candidates who have a backlog in two subjects shouldn't apply for this course.
- Candidates who have passed the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2018.
- Candidates who have cleared Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) in 2019.
- A score of 550 or more in Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in September/ December/ February/ May.
- Candidates who have cleared GMAT, CMAT and ATMA.
List Of Supporting Documents
The following document must be sent by post or courier.
- Application form of PGDM 2019
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet of each semester (as available)
- Final Degree Certificate (if available)
- Entrance Exam Score Card (as possible)
- Work experience proof (as available)
Candidates will be screened depending on various factors with specific weightage:
- 10th STD mark sheet has 10% weightage
- 12th STD mark sheet has 10% weightage
- Degree mark sheet has 20% weightage
- Degree mark sheet has 20% weightage
- Entrance test score has 15% weightage
- English essay has 10% weightage
- Personal Interview has 25% weightage
The selected candidates on the basis of supporting documents will be invited to appear for two screening rounds: English essay and Personal Interview. The selected candidates are notified through email and SMS.
- If you are planning to apply to St. Joseph' s Institute of Management then you must go to www.sjim.edu.in.
- You need to make an online payment of 1000 only for application for PGDM course.
- On successful application, you must send the necessary supporting document at the specified location mentioned in their official site.
- You must provide as much data as you can to increase your chances of being selected.
- Any misinformation or false document can lead to your immediate disqualification.
- You need to ensure the correct mobile number and email id for receiving the information about your selection. There will be no admit cards for the interview process.