Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (NMIMS)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies also known as NMIMS Bangalore is a private college which is based in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college is the Bangalore campus of the renowned NMIMS Mumbai. It was established in the year 2008 and is approved and accredited by UGC, AICTE, AMBA of UK and SAQs. Within only a few years of its establishment, the college boasts of several achievements and a positive learning environment.
Course Offered And Fees Structure
The College Provides A Total Of 10 Courses; They Are As Follows:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – It is a full-time 3 years degree course. The course fee is 7.50 lakh.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics – It is a full-time 3 years degree course. The course fee is 7.50 lakh.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance – It is a full-time 3 years degree course. The course fee is 7.80 lakh.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – It is a full-time 2 years course. The cost of the course is 16 lakh.
- Executive PGDM – It is a part-time course of 20 months.
- Executive Certificate in Business Analysis – It is a part-time course of 12 months. The course fees us 2.50 lakh.
- Certificate in Sales Management (In collaboration with HeadStart Education) – This is a full-time certificate course of 4 months. The cost of the course is 1.77 lakh.
- Certificate in Innovation Management for Growth and Strategic Change – This is a part-time certificate course of 3 months.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Financial Services (In collaboration with Industry Partner CRISIL) – This is a full-time 1-year course. The course fee is 4.25 lakh.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Analytics – This is a part-time course of 16 months. The cost of the course is 4.90 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria And Cutoffs
Aspirants who hope to pursue Under Graduation programs in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies have to pass their 10+2 level or equivalent and appear for the NPAT exam. Those who wish to pursue the postgraduate courses will have to appear for NMAT by GMAC. For aspirants who want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Financial Services need to graduate with 55% marks.
For Executive PGDM, graduates need to have good academic record and 3 years of work experience. For Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Analytics aspirants need to have maths or statistics at their 10+2 level and graduate with 55% marks. For Certificate in Sales Management (In collaboration with HeadStart Education) aspirants need to be less than 28 years of age, have 50% marks in their 10+2 and graduation and have work experience of 30 months, not more. Selected candidates will have to clear the aptitude test, personal interview round and group discussion.
Infrastructure And Facilities
The college has a sports complex, auditorium, AC classrooms, labs, library, cafeteria, separate hostels for girls and boys, shuttle service and fully enabled Wi-Fi campus. It also houses a conference room, computer centre, and seminar hall and case discussion room. The college ranked 14th in Eduniversal's list of General Management in Central Asia and India today ranked it as the 15th Best Private Business School in India 2018. The college also provides great placements to its students; the average salary package starts at 8 LPA.