Pharm D Post Baccalaureate course details
|2 years + 1 Year Internship
- The students who have completed their B.Pharma degree from with 50% (GM) and 35% (OBC/SC/ST) aggregate are eligible to apply Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) courses in Bangalore at top pharmacy colleges in Bangalore
- The students have to qualify KCET Exam to get admission to Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) course
|The candidates should be minimum of 22 years of age on the date of admission.
|Merit Quota Seats :- Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.2,50,000
Merit- The students seeking admission to pharma colleges affiliated to Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or Karnataka State Pharmacy Council (KSPC) should undergo the counselling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Management- The students looking for management admission in Pharma.D courses can contact to Galaxy Education for more details.
Syllabus of Pharm D Post Baccalaureate
Placement of Pharm D Post Baccalaureate
The Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) students have abundant job opportunities in different fields especially in life sciences and pharmaceutical sciences. They are hired in pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, chemical manufacturing companies, industrial pharmacy units, pharmacy research labs, pharmacy companies and many more.
The average salary packages for the Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) professionals will range from 6 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs PA.
Some of the careers after Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) are:
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Representative
Top Recruiters for Pharm D Post Baccalaureate students
Some of the top recruiters hiring Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) students are:
- Apollo Pharmacy
- Frontline Pharma
- Glaxo Smith
- Shilpa Pharmaceuticals
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the pharmacy colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top pharmacy colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions to Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) colleges in Bangalore in the top pharmacy colleges in Bangalore
- The students will be provided with facilities such as travel guide, and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top pharmacy colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different pharmacy colleges under Pharmacy Council of India & Karnataka State Pharmacy Council (KSPC) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different pharmacy colleges and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top pharmacy companies of the world.
question_answer FAQ's for Pharm D Post Baccalaureate Admissions
What is PCI?Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is the regulatory body of Pharmacy education in India and only those institutes approved by the PCI under Section 12 (1) of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 can offer Pharmacy courses.
Which are the best colleges for Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate in Bangalore?The list of top Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) colleges in Bangalore is given above. Candidates can choose from the list according to their budget and qualifying marks.
How to get direct admission for Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) in Bangalore?Most of the colleges in Bangalore offer NRI/management quota seats and the students can contact the respective colleges for getting admission.
What is the eligibility for Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate in Bangalore?B.Pharm or equivalent graduation in pharmacy from a PCI recognized college/university
What is the course fee of Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate?75000 to 150000 tuition fee per year for the management quota admission.
What is the job Prospect of Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate?Lots of opportunities are available in the wide area of pharmaceutical business such as drug research, big drug firms & pharmacies, medical writing/coding, public health, government / private agencies, pharmacoeconomics, pharmacovilgilence / drug safety etc.