BSc Virology & Immunology course details
|Duration||3 years + 1-year mandatory Internship|
|Entrance Exam||KCET Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with English as one of the subjects with aggregate of 45 % in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years of age completed there is no upper age limit|
|Fee Detail||Merit Quota Seats :- Rs.50,000 to Rs.95,000|
|Management Quota Seats :- Rs.95,000 to Rs.2,00,000|
Merit- The Interested candidates to apply for merit seats in their desired colleges through Galaxy Education
Management- The candidates looking for Management seats can contact Galaxy Education for more details about management quota
Syllabus of BSc Virology & Immunology
|Year I||Semester I||
|Year II||Semester III||
|Year III||Semester V||
Placement of BSc Virology & Immunology
The scope and future of B.Sc Virology and Immunology are vast. The skilled graduates can get employment in government and private hospitals, genome sequencing research centres, gene labs, virology labs, healthcare centres, etc. They are also largely hired in research centres across the globe. The B.Sc in Virology & Immunology course students will be earning around 5 lakhs to 8 lakhs per annum.
Job roles available are:
- Biomedical Scientist
- Billing Professional
- Research Analyst
select_all Benefits of BSc Virology & Immunology
The B.Sc Virology & Immunology students will enjoy the following advantages
Good Salaries: With the increasing number of viral disease patients there is a huge demand for skilled professionals especially in viral borne treatments. The demand for B.Sc Virology & Immunology students are increasing day by day due to an increase in the number of viral diseases affecting patients across the globe. The healthcare organisations that are treating pandemic and epidemic treatments such as hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres are hiring the skilled professionals from Virology & Immunology in large numbers to meet the increased needs. The skilled professionals can expect good salaries and excellent career growth in virology and immunology.
Provides Competitive Advantage: One of the key abilities of B.Sc Virology & Immunology is that the students will be trained on two important aspects of viral diseases treatments using antiviral drugs and vaccine development. So, the B.Sc Virology & Immunology students will have both the skills that are very much important in case of viral diseases in patients and their treatments. This provides them a competitive edge over others and better career roles in the field of virology and immunology.
Better Career Opportunities: There are ample career opportunities for skilled B.Sc virology and immunology. They are largely hired in hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres; they can expect better career opportunities and can work in multi-tasking atmospheres.
- Work in Diverse Fields: The B.Sc Virology & Immunology students will be working in both scenarios of diagnosis and treatments for viral borne diseases and discovering of new viral strains. These students are especially skilled to identify viruses and treat the patients with viral borne diseases.
Top Recruiters for BSc Virology & Immunology students
Organisations hiring B.Sc Virology & Immunology students are:
- Manipal Hospitals
- Aster Healthcare
Advantages of Galaxy placement services
Why Choose Galaxy Education for B.Sc Virology & immunology admissions?
- The students will get exclusive and detailed information about all the allied health science colleges in Bangalore and they will be given complete assistance for getting admissions to the list of top B.Sc Virology & Immunology colleges in Bangalore
- The students can take direct admissions in allied health science colleges in Bangalore in the top 10 B.Sc Virology & immunology colleges in Bangalore with facilities such as travel guide and exclusive campus tours to the list of Bangalore’s top allied health science colleges from Galaxy Education
- The students will get genuine information, reviews and research-based ratings about different allied health sciences colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) from alumni students and existing students
- The students will be given an in-depth comparison of different B.Sc Virology & Immunology colleges in Bangalore and institutions based on their budgets
- The students of Galaxy Education will enjoy exclusive placement support services from top healthcare organisations of the world.