Christ University MBA Fees Structure
Detailed MBA fees structure of Christ University
In Bangalore, many MBA colleges all provide you with the best kind of MBA courses for you. As there are many MBA colleges in Bangalore, students and parents get confused about this. If you are in search of best college for MBA, then you can go for the Christ College for MBA courses.
About Christ college
Christ College is said to be a Deemed University which is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. This university was founded in 1969, and it is affiliated by the University Grants Admission (UGC). This college offers the students with all types of courses and specializations that a student usually go for when it comes to the MBA courses.
The competition to get into college is very high. All the students prefer this college at this college is one of the top-rated colleges in Bangalore for MBA. Apart from that all, the infrastructure of this college, as well as a teaching facility and studying environment, is excellent as well. For all these reasons, students want to get into this college. As the seats in Christ college for MBA course is limited to the colleges have gone for the eligibility criteria for the students to get into the college.
What are the eligibility criteria for Christ College?
When it comes to the admission to this college, then you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for this. Below are the eligibility criteria for the same.
- A student needs to have a valid graduation certificate from an affiliated college.
- A student needs to score at least 50 percent marks in the graduation exam.
- A student who has appeared for the final year exam but waiting for the results can also attain the MBA entrance exam.
- The student must not have any backlogs at the time of giving exams for the MBA.
So, you need to fulfill all this before you go for the admission to Christ College. Apart from all these, a student also needs to look at these things also.
- You need to score at least 550 or above in MAT exam.
- You need to score at least 450 or above in GMAT entrance exams.
- You need to score last 300 or above in GRE.
- If you appear for the CAT, then you need to have 70 percent in that exam.
- If you have appeared for the XAT test, you need to secure at least 70 percent or above.
- IN ATMA, you need to score at least 70 percent or above.
After all this, the next big thing that comes in this course is about its fees structure. Here is the detailed fees structure of Christ College for 2019 batch.
Fees structure of college
- If you are a student from Karnataka, then you need to pay Rs 423500 per year.
- If you are a student from another student, then you need to pay Rs 433500 per year.
- If you an NRI student, then you need to pay INR 523500.
But you need to pay all the money for the 1st year immediately after you have done admission in the college.