List of Top 10 B-Schools in India
Currently, MBA or Masters of Business Administration is the trending course aiming the students. The main objective of the course is said to provide students with theoretical, conceptual as well as gives practical training.
When a student goes for the MBA course, it is seen this post graduation course give training in various aspects that include operations marketing, economics, corporate finance and many more. For all these reasons, an MBA course is now in demand among the students.
Why go for an MBA?
When any student wants to go for the MBA, then the main question arises in that is why this course is better than others? Well here is the answer to this question.
- When you go for the MBA, after the completion of the course, it helps you in getting better jobs than before.
- This course helps in giving a better shape to your career and also helps in growth.
- This helps in giving the student to see the business world with some big perspective.
- This course helps you to tackle the tough challenges that one usually face during a lifetime.
- It also helps in going for the consolidated corporate network.
- After you have completed the course, you get a job with a much high pay scale.
So for all these reasons, it is seen that many students want to go for this course. It is seen that they are excited to go for the course. After they are completing their graduation, they are not going for the jobs; rather they are going for pursuing MBA in top B-schools.
With this new mindset among the students, this leads to giving rise of new competition among the students. This is because there are only limited seats available for lakhs of students, so every student wants to score the best marks in the MBA entrance exams.
When it comes to the admission to top B-schools, then they have got some basic criteria for the students.
- You must have a graduation certificate from any recognized university.
- You must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in the graduation exams.
- You must have appeared in the MBA entrance exams.
- If you want a seat in any MBA colleges, then you need to qualify the MBA entrance exams as well as need to score good marks in the exams.
These are the basic criteria that a student needs to satisfy before heading for admission to any top colleges.
There are many top colleges in India which offers MBA courses. So students usually get confused with this all colleges. So here is the top 10 rank B-school in India.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Management, Gurgaon.
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- SPJIMR, Mumbai.
- Department of Management Studies, New Delhi.
These are the top 10 B-Schools in India in which you can take admission for MBA.