List Of Top 10 Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore
BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a course which helps in rehabilitating the patients. In this course, the main focus is on the use of physical therapy, physical movements, massages as well as exercise. This process is said to help in improving the injuries, diseases as well as other deformities.
About The Course
BPT course is an undergraduate course for the students. When you complete the course, you will get the certificate as DPT or Doctor of Physiotherapy Degree.
When it comes to this course, this course duration is all about 4 and a half years. In this total time duration, you will be getting four years of regular classrooms sessions along with clinical sessions. Then the rest six months is said to be dedicated towards the internship that you have to do for getting some experience in this field.
When any student takes up this course, it is seen that this course helps to train the students in a better way and helps you to acquire skills and other essential techniques which are necessary for the practice of physiotherapy treatment.
When it comes to the skills of this course, this course has got a series of skills that are mentioned below.
- Physical therapy.
- Exercise therapy.
- Handling of physical conditions.
- Handling of surgical conditions.
When it comes to the admission to any Physiotherapy college, then the student needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission.
The Eligibility Criteria For The Admission Is Mentioned Below:
- A student needs to pass the 10+2 or any equivalent exams.
- A student need to take the science stream with subjects includes English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- A student needs to secure at least 50 per cent marks in the exams.
How To Get Admission
It is seen that there are many colleges, who all provide admission to this course. But for the admission, they have got their criteria. If you want to take the admission, then you have to fulfill the requirements. When it comes to the seat allocation, then it is seen that the seats are allocated to the students as per the merit list. Not only student need to score in the board exams, a student to needs to score good marks in entrance exam test too.
There is some Physiotherapy college in Bangalore, who offers the seats to the students. If you are confused among them and can't choose which college is best. Then there is the list of top colleges in Bangalore.
- Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy.
- Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy.
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College.
- Krupanidhi Group of Institutions.
- Dayananda Sagar University.
- Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences.
- Goutham College of Physiotherapy.
- The Oxford College of Physiotherapy.
- Bangalore Physiotherapists Network.
- Department of Community Medicine, BMCRI.
These are the top 10 physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore which provides best physiotherapy course to their students at affordable fees. So if you want to take admission, then you can go for any of this college.