Details about Krupanidhi Business School
Krupanidhi College is said to be a Christian B-School. The institution is said to be managed by Krupanidhi Educational Trust. The college was set up some 30 years ago and was founded by the Dr Prof. Suresh Nagpal, Mrs Geetha Nagpal, and philanthropist Sunil Samson Dhamanigi.
Goals and Objectives of college
When it comes to the goal of this college, it is seen that the college has set up a basic goal which is to provide the basic and quality education to all the students who all are studying there. The college ensures that the student must get the all-round development and they ensure that the average student gets more attention.
Affiliation of College
Krupanidhi College for MBA is said to be an ISO 9001-2015 certified institution. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and also to Bangalore University. The college has got the approval from AICTE New Delhi, UGC, Indian Nursing Council, Karnataka Nursing Council and Pharmacy Council of India.
It is now seen that the MBA course is on high demand among the students. The students now don't prefer jobs after they get the graduation certificate from the college. Rather they now want to pursue higher studies in top MBA colleges. If you too want to pursue an MBA, then in Bangalore, there are some top B-schools who all offer these MBA courses to the students.
Among the top colleges, Krupanidhi B-school too comes, and this college is best for the student who all wants to pursue a career in the MBA. But as the seat are limited in the MBA colleges, and more students are waiting to get a seat in the top college, so the college has got criteria for the admission.
If you want to get admission in this college, then you need to see the criteria of this college.
- A student must have got the original certificate from any recognized university.
- A student must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in the examination of the graduation.
- A student must not have got aby backlogs during the admission.
- A student must have appeared in the MBA entrance exams.
- A student needs to get qualified in the entrance exams to get the seats in the colleges.
So, these are the criteria that a student needs to fulfil to get admission in the MBA stream.
Rankings and achievements of the college
- The college has ranked as 5th when it comes to the placement of students.
- The college has got the award of Best Educational Institute for Best Infrastructure.
- The college has got the award for the Education Excellence for the Best Upcoming B-school in India.
- The college was placed at 124th in all B-Schools in India.
- The college is being ranked in the top 10 B-school in Bangalore.
These are some of the rankings as well as achievements that this college has got. So if you want to get into this college, then you can see the details above here and then can decide about this college.