Ranking Of Jain University In Bangalore
The JAIN institute is a deemed to be University in, one of the greatest cities in the world, Bangalore, India. It is an institute that draws the attention of students not only from different parts of the country of India but also from more than 35 countries in the world. The quality of education provided in the Jain Institute empowers its students to conceive and bring in the ways of conventional thinking for engulfing new and original ideas. The Jain University is a place for all those highly ambitious students who are high achievers in life who want to excel in their career and become the best experts in their area of interest, no matter what it is they choose.
Rankings Obtained By The College
The Jain College has been a deemed-to-be-university for nine years and has now consistently ranked in India among one of the top universities by the world famous India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. This esteemed institute was established in 1990 as the SBMJC through Dr Chenraj Roychand, who was an well-known entrepreneur educationist who has had an experience of 35 years. The vision of the institute has been to foster the development of humans with the help of excellent and quality education to each student, and also in the fields of entrepreneurial research development. This deemed-to-be-university also promotes sports and inspired talents of the students for those interested in such areas. The alumni members of this college have successfully emerged as sportsmen, entrepreneurs, politicians, and celebrities who are known globally.
Courses Offered In The College
The Jain College offers a Master of Business Administration or MBA degree in the following courses-
- Human Resource
- Marketing and Finance
- Marketing and HRM
- Finance and HRM
- International Financial Management (Accredited by ACCA, UK)
- Banking and Finance
- Aviation Business Management
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
The deemed-to-be-university of Jain not only provides its students and faculty members with top class knowledge, experience and education, it also offers the following facilities to them for excellent experiences-
- Active and engaging curriculum that includes co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for enhancing the interest levels of the students
- Exceptional and state-of-the-art infrastructure available to the students
- The students and faculty have broad access to the various international networks of education.
- Intensive industry support with the help of MOUs with corporates.
- Students obtain outstanding graduate placement records
- Highly rewarding and lucrative field of study
- Pioneering entrepreneurship education and support for research and innovation
- Aimed to create enhanced competence of career positioning
- Encouraging entrepreneurial behaviour
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
Students who are interested in taking admission into the Jain (deemed-to-be-university) must have an aggregate of 50% marks in their bachelor's degree in any course or any other equivalent course (10+2+3) without any backlogs or supplementary. Only such students are eligible to apply for the postgraduate programs offered in the Jain institute. Candidates with a composite score of 500 in either GMAT or MAT, or who have scored a minimum percentage of 70% in CAT, XAT or CMAT may also apply for the programs offered.