How good is the ISBR B-School?
In Bangalore, there are some top B-schools. But if you are getting confused among all the B-Schools, then you can prefer ISBR B-School. This institute is also coming among the top B-schools in Bangalore.
ISBR business school in Bangalore is located in the electronic city of Bangalore. The college was set up in the year 1990 by the Bangalore Educational Trust. This trust is a charitable trust that built this college. The main aim of this trust is to serve the people and think about the betterment of the nation.
If you ever wonder why this college is ranked among the top colleges for MBA, then you need to go through these things.
Infrastructure of College
When it comes about the infrastructure of the college, it is seen that this college has got the best infrastructure among the colleges in Bangalore. The classrooms, labs and conference halls are all well equipped with the latest equipment. The college too has got one of the biggest libraries of the state. In this library, you can find thousands of books relating to every stream.
Teachers and faculty
When it comes about the quality of teaching, it is seen that this college is the best college in terms of teaching quality. The teachers that this college has got is said to have a huge range of experience in the teaching field. The teachers are also very friendly and helpful towards the students.
If you want to take admission in this college, it is seen that this college has got a limited amount of seats for MBA. But as the MBA course demand is high among the students, it is seen that the competition for the same is too high. The students now want to pursue an MBA without going for jobs after the completion of graduate courses. This is because after completing the MBA course, you will be getting a high pay job with a better post in top companies.
Due to all these reasons, the demand is high. But as the demand is high so now the college has put some of the criteria for the admission.
- A student needs to have a valid graduation certificate from any recognized university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent marks in the graduation exam.
- A student must have appeared for the MBA entrance exams.
- A student must qualify and score some good marks in MBA entrance exams to get the admission.
Ranking and achievements
- The college has got its place among the top 20 B-Schools in Bangalore.
- The college was placed at 15th overall rank in terms of placement, studying quality and performance in Bangalore.
- The college has got the award for the best Education Excellence for the upcoming B-School in India.
These are some of the rankings along with the achievements that they have got. So if you ever want to get into the top MBA college and you are confused about which college to go then make sure to go for this college.