Cut-off marks for getting into Raja Rajeshwari Medical College
In Bangalore, there are several medical colleges who all offer the students with the best kind of facilities for the medical course. As there are several colleges who all present there for the medical courses, students usually get confused about this. So, if you are too getting confused about where to get the admission, then you need to go for the Raja Rajeshwari Medical College.
About the college
Raja Rajeshwari Medical College and Hospital was said to be established in the year 2005. The college was located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college was also got its approval from the Medical Council of India. It got is affiliation to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Courses offered in this college
The college is said to become among the top rated colleges for medical in Bangalore. The colleges offer several courses to their students. The courses that a student can get from the college is MBBS and B.Sc for the undergraduates. Apart from this, you can also go for the post graduation course in this college. The courses that are offered by the college to you are said to be MS, MD, DM, and M.CH. You can also get the opportunity to get the Ph.D. and Diploma programs in the Raja Rajeshwari medical college.
How to get admission in college?
There are several students who all are now thinking to go for the medical courses rather than going for the other streams. This is because, in the medical line, you get a better job and better job opportunities than other streams. Apart from that all, the salary cap in this line is also very high. For these reasons students now getting for the medical courses but to get a seat in a medical college is too difficult.
The students who all are waiting to get a seat in a medical college is very high while the seats in the Raja Rajeshwari Medical college is very high. For this reason, the competition is very high among them for seats. To get a seat in Raja Rajeshwari medical college, you need first to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- A student needs to have got the pass certificate of the 12th board from affiliated school.
- A student needs to appear in subjects which include Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.M
- A student needs to secure at least 50 percent marks in the exam.
- A student needs to appear in NEET Medical Entrance exam.
- A student needs to qualify as well as needs to secure good marks in the entrance exam as well.
But to qualify in the NEET entrance exam, you need to clear the cut-off marks that are laid down by Raja Rajeshwari Medical College.
Cut-off marks for NEET
- If you are from UR category, then you need to score 50 percent of marks.
- If you are from SC or ST, then you need to score at least 40 percent of marks.
- If you are from OBC category, then you need to score 40 percent of marks.
- If you belong to UR physically handicapped, then score 45 percent marks.
- If you belong to SC, ST or OBC Physically handicapped, then score 40 percent marks.