MBA colleges in Bangalore with entrance exam
MBA course is one of the most aspirated courses among the degree students. There is a huge demand for MBA postgraduates in the corporate sector. Many MNC companies prefer MBA students over others and are ready to pay handsome salaries.
There are many top colleges in Bangalore that have higher fees for MBA admissions. So, the majority of the students basically look for MBA colleges in Bangalore with entrance exams for getting admission to different MBA courses of their choice. This is because the fee structure is comparatively less for the students who qualify these entrance exams. The students who cannot opt for high fee structures due to their economic conditions look for joining the Top MBA colleges in Bangalore with entrance exams, for MBA seats.
MBA Entrance Exams for the year 2021:-
The different MBA entrance exams available for MBA admission are:
- CAT: Common Admissions Test
- KMAT: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- MAT: Management Admissions Test
- ATMA: AIMS Test for Management Admission
- CMAT: Common Management Admission Test
- SNAP: Symbiosis National Aptitude
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test
- UGAT: Undergraduate Aptitude Test
- NMAT: National Management Aptitude Test
MBA Entrance exams with dates:-
- The MBA Entrance exams will be held every year at different timelines. Below mentioned are the names of entrance exams and tentative dates that they are going to be held:
- CAT 2021:- 28th November 2021 (Tentative)
- MAT 2021: 6th March (Tentative)
- KMAT 2021: Yet to be Announced
- ATMA 2021: 14th February 2021
- CMAT 2021: 22nd Feb 2021 and 27th Feb 2021
- SNAP 2021: Yet to be Announced
- XAT 2021: 3rd January 2021
- UGAT 2021: Yet to be Announced
- NMAT 2021: 2nd February to 8th February 2021
- PGCET 2021: Yet to be Announced
Eligibility for MBA Admissions:-
Following are the eligibility criteria for getting MBA admissions:
- The candidates must be a graduate with aggregate marks of 50% and 45% marks for reserved categories in any stream from a recognized university.
- The candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by them in the entrance exam.
- The candidates are selected based on the Merit
- The candidates between the age of 20 years to 50 years are eligible to apply.
- The candidates have to score the specified percentile in the Entrance exam, Personal Interview, and Group Discussion for getting MBA admissions
- The students can also opt for direct admission without any entrance exams
- The final year students can also apply for this course.
- Some colleges, institutes or universities may require work experience of 2 years.
- The candidates will be allotted seats according to the seat eligibility.
The colleges that accept the scores entrance exams will come under the category of Best MBA colleges in Bangalore with entrance exams. They are:
- Christ University
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Acharya Institute of Management Sciences
- Jain University
- RV Institute of Management
- IFIM College
- Jyothi Nivas College
- Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- ISBR College
- Krupanidhi College
- East Point College of Higher Education
- CMR Institute of Management Studies
- T John College
- Sambaram Academy of Management Studies
- Brindavan College