Colleges who do admission based on MAT
If you are interested in pursuing the MBA course after you have completed the graduation, then you must know what to do that you need to appear in the MBA entrance exams. For MBA there are many different national level exams, and from that, MAT is one of them.
MAT or Management Aptitude Test is said to be a standardized test which is done on a national level. With the help of these exams, you will get into some top MBA college to pursue the course. When it comes to the admission to any B-schools, it is seen that they accept the MAT scores for the admission to their MBA course in their college.
If you want to appear in MAT exams, then MAT has got some of its eligibility criteria for the candidates. Here are the criteria for you for MAT.
Eligibility criteria for MAT
- A student needs to pass the graduation exams to appear in the MAT exams.
- A student needs to have a valid certificate of graduation from any recognized university.
- A student must have scored at least 50 percent of marks in the university final exams.
- If you have appeared for the final year exams and waiting for the results, then also you can go for the exams.
- A student must not have any backlogs while applying for the exam.
So if you are going for the MAT exams, then you must satisfy the following conditions so that you will not get barred from the exam.
As the demand for the MBA course is on the rising, it is now seen that many students want to pursue this course after graduation. It is seen that the students who all pass the graduation course now not going for the jobs after that.
They are now preparing themselves for these competitive exams. It is seen that MBA colleges have got limited seats in place and the aspirants for this course is way too high. SO the competition for this course is rising day by day. For all these reasons, many colleges do the MBA entrance exams or accept the students after seeing their MAT scores
Many colleges accept the MAT scores only. Usually, students get confused among those colleges. So to make it clear for the students and to help them to choose the best MBA college under MAT, here is the list of top colleges.
- Christ University.
- Indus Business Academy.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- AIMS Bangalore.
- PES University.
- CMR College.
- Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- RV Institute of management.
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information.
- Jain University.
These are the top 10 university which accepts MAT score percentile from the students when they go for the admission. But before going for any college, you must research about them in a better way and collect the information about the placement details as well as teaching information.